England getting a lesson here

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
First time in years I've been glad the kids bath and bed routine stopped me watching the second half of a game.

But in the bigger picture I think England will learn more for that and come back stronger for it next year and from a selfish English perspective maybe a few less Englishman on the Lions tour will mean club and country will benefit a bit more come September because on yesterday's performance I don't see any Englishman making the starting 15. But that might be a new thread in a months time :)

itfciain

Grand Master
monkey_roo said:
I don't see any Englishman making the starting 15. But that might be a new thread in a months time :)

Interesting - I reckon Barritt, Launchbury and Parling are all potential starters and I think that Robshaw and Farrell will probably start at least one game

itfciain

Grand Master
Dark Sith Lord said:
I throught Chris Robshaw was Englands best player yesterday. The only one that had a decent game in a white shirt :(

Mike Brown looked OK - Tuilagi was a bit of a let down and I think a lot of the other froze

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Don't get me wrong I think this group of England players are the most talented to play for a while. Robshaw has been great for England this season but a starting slot at 7 for the lions... Warburton has to take that.

If we're going down that route:

15 - Halfpenny
14 - Cuthbert
11 - North
13 - Tuilagi
12 - Roberts
10 - Sexton
9 - Laidlaw
8 - Heaslip
7 - Warburton
6 - Croft
5 - Launchbury
4 - Lawes
3 - Healy
2 - Best
1 - Jenkins

16 - Hogg
17 - Visser
18 - Philips
19 - Barrat
20 - Parling
21 - Murray
22 - Ford
23 - Robshaw

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom