feel old

han duo

Sith Lord
talk about feeling old... has anyone noticed that cinemas are starting to show some old eightys films?? well the one next to me was showing top gun in the summer, i was talking about it to one of my waitresses she didnt have a clue what i was on about .... then i relised it was released the year she was born.... :oops:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Now you know how I feel when I try and talk to the Mrs about 80's tv! :lol:

I made her watch Mr Benn the other day, she thought it was "the worst cartoon" she had ever seen! :evil: :twisted:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
han duo said:
talk about feeling old... has anyone noticed that cinemas are starting to show some old eightys films?? well the one next to me was showing top gun in the summer, i was talking about it to one of my waitresses she didnt have a clue what i was on about .... then i relised it was released the year she was born.... :oops:

your wiatress is about 60 :shock:

han duo

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Now you know how I feel when I try and talk to the Mrs about 80's tv! :lol:

I made her watch Mr Benn the other day, she thought it was "the worst cartoon" she had ever seen! :evil: :twisted:

thats one of my favorite cartoons , the guy was on the dole and off his tits on acid,, he just visited that poor ****as shop everyday (he never had anyone else in that shop it must have been going under) he tried on all the outfits then left after talking to himself in the changing rooms for 20 minutes then he always left without paying.......... what a guy :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Most of us are late twenties to early thirties, apart from Angel who is our resident youngster!

I'm 28.

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
31 now 32 on first of Jan :?

Feeling very old now, but 3 kids will do that to you!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom