Old man moaning

lejackal

Grand Master
Oh definitely, I've had resellers on marketplace tell me they're not buying item X as there's no profit for them. Thanks for the info mate 🙄😂

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Well, CLEARLY, that's just more evidence of what we all knew…..You're a bastard! ;-)

I mean how dare you sell something for a reasonable price rather than at a bargain to allow someone else to flip it and make money!? What a bastard!

lejackal

Grand Master
England won the wheelchair rugby league World Cup this weekend. Bravo, congratulations etc. However, apparently you're allowed to have able bodied players in the chairs- surely this defeats the object of disability sport? Sorry John, yes, I know you can only play wheelchair rugby because, well, you can't walk, but Fred here who didn't quite make the mens team fancies a go and because he's stronger and more mobile we're giving your seat to him.
Now yes, I'm all for equal opportunities etc but that shouldn't really be a reason to allow able bodied athletes to compete in disabled sports, should it?

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Agree 100%.

Remind me of when Spain or Iran fielded a load of ringers in their "Women's" or "Paralympic" team for Handball, or some similar shitty sport.

Doesn't seem fair at all.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
After a month of no PL football due to the World Cup and Christmas, it's back! So the BBC decide to default the Sports page to... Championship fixtures and the Scottish PL table! 🤯

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-12-26 at 08.57.06.png
    Screenshot 2022-12-26 at 08.57.06.png
    488.9 KB · Views: 22

lejackal

Grand Master
And don't get me started on them making a PL table based on ****ing XG:
F0B84742-2CE0-4148-9CD4-E57A72DFBB29.jpeg

The one thing that doesn't lie is the table, you can have an XG of a thousand if you like, it means sweet FA if you don't score. That's why teams can smash 30 shots, not score, get hit on the break and lose 1-0. Happens all the time

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
And don't get me started on them making a PL table based on ****ing XG:
View attachment 178505
The one thing that doesn't lie is the table, you can have an XG of a thousand if you like, it means sweet FA if you don't score. That's why teams can smash 30 shots, not score, get hit on the break and lose 1-0. Happens all the time
What the **** is that?
I hadn't seen that. Utter BS. But Chelsea in 15th does look good.

Although, does that (totally) prove Arsenal are a sham and have fluked/cheated their way to the top!? ;-)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom