Farthest From VII

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Leon355 said:
Does anyone have pictures they could post of previous events?

Think there is some photos on this thread of last event

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20563&start=315

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Leon355 said:

Look up either "farthest from" or "all the cool stuff" on Facebook. Dave tree runs the shop (all the cool stuff) and farthest from is his event. On the farthest from Facebook page there are a load of pictures.

Failing that I think there are some in the other farthest from threads in the events section.

Leon355

Padawan
Mr-shifter said:
Leon355 said:

Look up either "farthest from" or "all the cool stuff" on Facebook. Dave tree runs the shop (all the cool stuff) and farthest from is his event. On the farthest from Facebook page there are a load of pictures.

Failing that I think there are some in the other farthest from threads in the events section.

Excellent. Just checked them out. I need a 'Chef Flocknaught' in my collection..!

David Tree

Jedi Master
sorry not being able to post much, it's been a marathon two months of shows, so have been out of it for a little, just to give me some idea for what is going on, is there a show of hands for Saturday night?

Davwardo

Jez

Sith Lord
Hi Dave.
Loads of us. I imagine the normal number (minus Iain and Neil)
Grant, Chris Mann and me for absolute definite. I'm sure others will Chirpa up soon.

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Yes. I am coming along with my four podcast bitches.

That's boba skinner (stu), naughtyjedi (Pete), cc4rhu (forget his name) and maulster79 (maulster)

I also have nick iow in my room so I suspect he will be a definite too. Don't feed him anything that stains the carpet on its way back up.

David Tree

Jedi Master
Awesome, just trying to work out something a little special for Saturday night ;)

the preview for the next set of Flocked Figures is here - for any of you that give a hoot on this front ;)

oooo what could it be??

David Tree

Jedi Master
So Saturday night so far looks like:

Me
Grant
Chris Mann
Jez
Jason Smith
Stu
Pete
Richard
Nick

Anyone else?

Now would you fine individuals be interested in a ticketed event that was something like a Christmas meal at the Town Hall along an evening of Star Wars related activity AND a Quiz Show throwdown?

Would be thinking from about 7.00-7.30 to 11 ish on Saturday night.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
David Tree said:
So Saturday night so far looks like:

Me
Grant
Chris Mann
Jez
Jason Smith
Stu
Pete
Richard
Nick

Anyone else?

Now would you fine individuals be interested in a ticketed event that was something like a Christmas meal at the Town Hall along an evening of Star Wars related activity AND a Quiz Show throwdown?

Would be thinking from about 7.00-7.30 to 11 ish on Saturday night.

Sounds perfect to me, whatever is decided I'm definitely there.

You've missed Ben off the list, pretty sure there are a couple more off here definitely already booked accomodation for Saturday also. Can't wait!

David Tree

Jedi Master
Awesome!!!

I will have the full details for the event, menu and the costs hopefully together in the next few days, but it is shaping up to be a cool night.

There are plenty of other folk coming down for it, including the Jedi News Team, The Full Force Podcast Team and some of The Full Force Fan Club, as well as some of the local customers, so looking forward to this BIG TIME!!!

Spread the word, get yourselves down.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom