F*ck You The Sun

mumbo

Sith Lord
Really pleased to read this today, so much so I must share in my delight :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-38933817

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I heard that. TBH I was surprised they hadn't banned them years ago!

I'm a Liverpool so far from impartial, but what the s*n did the day after Hillsborough was one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen printed. By ANY newspaper anywhere in the world.

Had the story been true then it was crass and insensitive to print it the day after 96 people died watching a football match. The fact they made the whole thing up is ****ing disgusting. I actually don't have words to explain how repugnant I find that.

Put yourself in the position of one of the families, your mum/dad/son/daughter/brother/sister etc has gone to watch a football match and not come home. You're left dealing with the grief and heartbreak that entails and then the very next day a national newspaper says your dead relative was pickpocketing other people, or your other family members who where there were more concerned with nicking wallets from the dead and dying rather than helping them to escape. Take a second to think how you would feel had someone said that about a relative who was still warm in a morgue in Sheffield.

I have never bought the s*n and never will. I won't even touch the rag, if it's sitting on a seat I want to sit on I find something to push it out of the way with. I wouldn't even wipe my ass with it. I couldn't do that to my own ****. That is how little I think of that pathetic excuse for a rag.
There is a place in hell reserved for the people who wrote and ran that story, right beside the kiddie fiddlers and the murders.

grinchy

Sith Lord
Well said mate, well said, Liverpool is my home city i'm not a fan of football at all but do know the disgust that that rag is held in by everyone I know, the Murdoch press is not very welcome here

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom