Car Boot Sales

Mrleemur

Jedi Knight
Only vintage i saw was an ERG with only half a robe.

Did pick up Lock Stock on DVD for 50p because we missed the start of it the other night, and got the Death Note DVD box set for the GF for £13 we she was quite chuffed with, though maybe that was because it was my money!

Few jiffy bags for selling some stuff on ebay too (would it be wrong to plug my auctions with a link here, entirely non start wars!)

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
A lovely morning car booting in the sunshine of Bournemouth town

Heres my victories (?). Anyone know anything about any of them, especially the vintage Action Force toy?

013_zps16c7301f.jpg

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
hi bud

Don't know if this helps

http://www.actiontoys.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=123&Product_Code=GIV85B-10MIB&Category_Code=GIV85B

tundra9

Sith Lord
If it was rare or something, considering the american release had japanese instructions.
He seems to know his g.i. joe stuff.

Edit: Nevermind, I read the description in the link wrong....... :oops:

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Gotcha. No, the link Micheal posted was to the GI Joe version of the toy. This is the Action Force version. I picked it up in the car boot sale cos it was a couple of pence and an 80s toy, which is kinda my criteria when I go to these things.

On an eBay 99p auction now so I guess I will find out in a weeks time if I get my money back or not :)

tundra9

Sith Lord
Yeah I saw it was the Action Force version, I just thought maybe it could have the japanese instructions as well.

A g.i.joe collector knows the european versions are scarce, that's why I suggested curch to help out on the rare issue. :p

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Just back from a local boot sale....found a couple of small pieces
Saw the MOTU figure sitting at the bottom of a box, sadly it was the only one. Cool 1991 titan sports 'Macho Man' Randy Savage figure and the compulsory SW pick up. Delighted with the R2.... :D have him up on display already. 50p for the lot.....
IMG_20130727_113832.jpg

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Dublinjeff said:
Just back from a local boot sale....found a couple of small pieces
Saw the MOTU figure sitting at the bottom of a box, sadly it was the only one. Cool 1991 titan sports 'Macho Man' Randy Savage figure and the compulsory SW pick up. Delighted with the R2.... :D have him up on display already. 50p for the lot.....

Great finds and 50p bloody bargain!

Lovely little R2 there and Mantena from the Evil Horde range of MOTU. I've just started getting into collecting the MOTU stuff - some of the MOC's are really expensive :( - gonna focus on the Horde stuff instead of He-man/Skeletor range.

theslider

Sith Lord
Wow, not seen that Alex Higgins game in years! My brother used to have that - I had no idea it was a Palitoy toy! How much did you pick it up for?

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
theslider said:
Wow, not seen that Alex Higgins game in years! My brother used to have that - I had no idea it was a Palitoy toy! How much did you pick it up for?

Yeah its Palitoy. Got it for £2

That was last week.

This week sweet FA, apart from a boxed Power Rangers fish robot thing :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom