any hardcore vintage collecting motu fans on here?

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Not hardcore but have a few pieces in joint collection with my lad.

Vintage boxed. battlecat, loosies etc

Are you collecting MOTU Ponch?

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
I've still got my entire collection from when I was young, around 35 figures all complete with weapons and armour, still got both castles complete with weaponry, and a few vehicles, both cats and other bits.

When I've got my man cave finished I do want to complete a loose figure run and make a display cabinet purely of motu

jackabina

Sith Lord
MOTU is a bit of a side passion for me. Are you looking to start, or already collect?
I know Doomseeker trades abit in He-Man.

poncho

Grand Master
just wondered after i came across a motu piece and realised it wasnt worth much after some digging around :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I would love to get into MOTU vintage toys. I sold all my childhood stuff a phew years back just because of space. I think my wife would loose the will to live if a MOC he-man turned up!

Robstyley

Sith Lord
MOTU figures are well cool, I used to love them when I was a kid. Great characters, trapjaw was my favourite. I like the size of them and the bright colours. They're really well made too, not like the **** they make today. They knew how to make a sturdy action figure in those days. One thing I have noticed, they seem to be worth very little loose but a mint carded He Man or Skelletor is worth a fortune. I'd like to get a few but I'm too into Star Wars to bother with it at the moment :wink:

jackabina

Sith Lord
I sell alot of MOTU toys. The size plays havoc with postage costs, but the value of a good quality loose figure, is going up all the time. A good quality Horde trooper, Scorceress or King randor can demand upto £50.

x-pack

Grand Master
MOTU is like Action Force - it's taken a while but prices are on the rise. No time like the present to collect. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom