UK Graders Announcement

Richard_H

Grand Master
Bingo. Once more people realise that when they buy/make ugraded items that they will be stuck with them the better. These are socially unacceptable.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Yep I definitely don't have sympathy for anybody who thinks spending £20 on grading automatically entitles them to hundreds of pounds in extra sales revenue. No arguments there!

walkie

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
Yep I definitely don't have sympathy for anybody who thinks spending £20 on grading automatically entitles them to hundreds of pounds in extra sales revenue. No arguments there!

Like this shite....

GUJysqp.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Just recognised the ebay name stef.

I believe this user has been banned from most of the Facebook groips for unscrupulous selling of tt's

This thread had turned into a fascinating read. I do believe what we have here is someone who has profiteered greatly from buying grading and flipping items, who is now seeing the tide turning and is probably worried about profitability.

Back to the original topic, again I will say bravo to Steve. I don't grade, I hate it but if it must exist then let it exist in the best interests of the hobby.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Yes, Mike was stuck on my list of shame last year for selling undeclared Tonis and not giving a rats ass about it.

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=21512&hilit=declaring

At least he has a disclaimer (of sorts) on the $2000 Fett now...

:roll:

Jason

indianawars

Sith Lord
He may not be popular with his views, but at least he's 100% honest about it all...
And as long as there are people prepared to pay top stupid prices, there will always be people ready to supply them :cry:

JFK

Jedi Master
And there's me thinking I was going mad ! I've seen a few of theese TT boba fetts rotj selling for big bucks AGAIN ,when the toy Toni scandal broke theese graded boba fetts droped to £500 I think I saw one sold in May for £400 and now there hitting big bucks again could it be that some people have forgotten the TT and new collectors who have no idea about TT will think £1000 or £2000 for a 85 grade rotj fett us a bargain ,without any knowledge of the history of TT ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom