UKG walk-in

alang56

Youngling
Hi all I may be in Manchester next October and was thinking of Bringing some figures across to grade from Brisbane.
Has anyone simply walked in with and dropped figures off to grade of so I would be interested in how this was done?
Thanks

lejackal

Grand Master
Have you considered as UKG if they do this? I think I've heard of people doing it in the past but grading times these days are bonkers, even if you dropped them off in person it's highly unlikely (unless you're chucking money at them) that you'll get the figures back any time soon

alang56

Youngling
Have you considered as UKG if they do this? I think I've heard of people doing it in the past but grading times these days are bonkers, even if you dropped them off in person it's highly unlikely (unless you're chucking money at them) that you'll get the figures back any time soon
If indeed they were able to do this, it's certainly a better idea than posting from Australia.
I would prefer to drop off then grade and have them shipped back.

welshwookie

Jedi Master
Supporter
If indeed they were able to do this, it's certainly a better idea than posting from Australia.
I would prefer to drop off then grade and have them shipped back.
You used to be able to do it, but not at their premises, a meet up at a pub nearby. But that was before covid. You need to email them.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah email them, they will meet up with you but like has already been said it's a six month turn around time. You can pay £100 per item for a 7 day turn around time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom