Stances on re seal??

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Alltooeasy said:
Michael Sith said:
I personally would not usually comment in a situation like this, but to be honest the fact that you have come on here and basically told collectors who have a common passion for Star Wars collecting, and take the time to research things as that is part of the hobby, that we are taking it too seriously and don't have a life, is just insulting.
It is also extremely immature to state that you will just keep creating accounts, why would you want to do that?
During the time spent on this forum I have dealt with many people who are like minded, I have seen a comradery, and a genuine feeling of worth, with members helping each other out, members going above and beyond for charitable causes.
JOE for example, is a very well respected member of this community and puts a great deal of time and effort into it for others, just because he does! and without Edd this forum would not even exist, again putting time and effort in for all of us, without gain, actually at a cost.

Having said that! May I make a suggestion, a conciliatory approach, simply apologise for the past posts that have wound people up, if you are big enough to do that, we are all big enough to accept it, draw a line under it and we can move on to collecting, discussing and enjoying this hobby. If that's genuinely your reason for being a member on here, then I'm sure a sensible decision is on the cards, if that's not your reason for being on here, then do the right thing.
Best regards to you

Mike

Finally a nice, mature, grown up reply from someone without the need to swear at me, call me names and speak as if I'm a piece of **** purely for asking a genuine question so that I don't buy repro or recard shite.

Why bother :roll: :roll: :roll:

Joe

Grand Master
Alltooeasy said:
Wow....You really do take this seriously....Jesus..... I assumed you had other hobbies, commitments, things to do, a life in general rather then toy collecting and checking this site every now and then but seems this genuinely is your full time life :/ never seen an adult get so worked up over some questions about some old toys....bloody hell!

Trust me, just like the rest of the guys here, I've got other hobbies, commitments and a life to be getting on with..however people like you pull me away from those commitments. I'd much rather be spending time with my family then doing the detective work on here trying to work out if you've signed up with yet another account but unfortunately that's part of the job when you join the moderation team on a forum. The idea is, we look after our members and keep idiots off the boards..

Alltooeasy said:
I'll be honest you do get so easily wound up it does egg me on. Your over the top, rude and immature replies to some genuine honest questions on here shows that you all do take this too seriously.

Like I said, we've known it's you for quite some time and we were actually going to let you get on with it but you couldn't help yourself asking the same old shitty questions about recards, reseals, repros could you? The same topics you've brought up every time you created an account! It's a complete waste of time, yours and ours and literally serves no purpose. Me asking you to come clean is not immature or rude, it's the opposite. Like I said you had your chance and you denied it and then started trolling! If that's maturity then wow..I wonder if you aren't describing yourself with these posts you keep making about rude, immature people?

Alltooeasy said:
I've bought on here, asked questions, hopefully contributed in some way and tried to be a good addition to the site but as usual some nasty replies and over the top taking too seriously members have had their world ridiculed by my hideous awful questions as if the world has ended! You can ban me on here, remove me from fb groups, blacklist me etc etc.

You've contributed how exactly? By trolling, time wasting, pretending to be someone you aren't and threatening to beat members up at conventions? Wow! Valued member right here guys!

Alltooeasy said:
i do have a life outside of toys! At the risk of offending anyone it is quite sad to see grown men get so offended that they would worry about having a reputation in the world of toy collecting. Seems you have missed the point if you think being blacklisted and removed from here or any other group, being banned off the forum and having a so called bad reputation over collecting toys is going to upset, offend or hurt me. I will not be discouraged. I will merely return under a new account, new IP address and new PayPal account to continue getting free advice on here, commenting and buying figures. Or merely use one of my family or friends account who are on here.

I think at this point, three accounts in and with you stating that you'll keep creating more if you get banned..it's quite evident that you obviously have far more time on your hands than you want us to believe :?

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Joe said:
Alltooeasy said:
Wow....You really do take this seriously....Jesus..... I assumed you had other hobbies, commitments, things to do, a life in general rather then toy collecting and checking this site every now and then but seems this genuinely is your full time life :/ never seen an adult get so worked up over some questions about some old toys....bloody hell!

Trust me, just like the rest of the guys here, I've got other hobbies, commitments and a life to be getting on with..however people like you pull me away from those commitments. I'd much rather be spending time with my family then doing the detective work on here trying to work out if you've signed up with yet another account but unfortunately that's part of the job when you join the moderation team on a forum. The idea is, we look after our members and keep idiots off the boards..

Alltooeasy said:
I'll be honest you do get so easily wound up it does egg me on. Your over the top, rude and immature replies to some genuine honest questions on here shows that you all do take this too seriously.

Like I said, we've known it's you for quite some time and we were actually going to let you get on with it but you couldn't help yourself asking the same old shitty questions about recards, reseals, repros could you? The same topics you've brought up every time you created an account! It's a complete waste of time, yours and ours and literally serves no purpose. Me asking you to come clean is not immature or rude, it's the opposite. Like I said you had your chance and you denied it and then started trolling! If that's maturity then wow..I wonder if you aren't describing yourself with these posts you keep making about rude, immature people?

Alltooeasy said:
I've bought on here, asked questions, hopefully contributed in some way and tried to be a good addition to the site but as usual some nasty replies and over the top taking too seriously members have had their world ridiculed by my hideous awful questions as if the world has ended! You can ban me on here, remove me from fb groups, blacklist me etc etc.

You've contributed how exactly? By trolling, time wasting, pretending to be someone you aren't and threatening to beat members up at conventions? Wow! Valued member right here guys!

Alltooeasy said:
i do have a life outside of toys! At the risk of offending anyone it is quite sad to see grown men get so offended that they would worry about having a reputation in the world of toy collecting. Seems you have missed the point if you think being blacklisted and removed from here or any other group, being banned off the forum and having a so called bad reputation over collecting toys is going to upset, offend or hurt me. I will not be discouraged. I will merely return under a new account, new IP address and new PayPal account to continue getting free advice on here, commenting and buying figures. Or merely use one of my family or friends account who are on here.

I think at this point, three accounts in and with you stating that you'll keep creating more if you get banned..it's quite evident that you obviously have far more time on your hands than you want us to believe :?

Well put Joe !

wrighty

Sith Lord
He hasn't cracked any more wise comments for a while, is he banned? :lol: Or is it a school day? :D

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Seriously - I normally like a bit of fun, and playing with the latest arse hole is therapeutic but in this case it's a bit like the early auditions on BGT - yeah it's funny watching a grown man embarrass himself for a few minutes then you suddenly realise the poor ****er has mental health issues and it's really not funny at all.

Just to be clear I am not saying this tit deserves any sympathy or we should cut him some slack - I'm actually saying he's a ****in inbred/special/ dropped on his head kinda guy and we should either ignore him or meet up with him, hold him down and molest him so every time he looks in the mirror he wets himself and develops a stutter either option should get rid of him.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ha ha! Love it. Spot on although I think he molests himself enough and pretty sure he wakes up crying, no need for a mirror.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
wrighty said:
He hasn't cracked any more wise comments for a while, is he banned? :lol: Or is it a school day? :D

Making up a new account because he has so much time to mess with grown men and toys. We will never figure out his 4th account. :lol:

"Uh...hi..new here...so ..what is a reseal????????????? :wink:

decipher28

Padawan
Just wondered if the thread in the valuation section about reseal has anything to do with this guy,or just a coincidence.Seems a little suss.

Jez

Sith Lord
I'm just glad i get to post in this thread before it's locked. I usually miss all the fun :D
Liam who?

Who did he threaten at a convention please?

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Jez said:
I'm just glad i get to post in this thread before it's locked. I usually miss all the fun :D
Liam who?

I think his full name is Liam Hoofwanking Bunglecunt.

Jez

Sith Lord
First time on the boards in a while.
You seem nice.
Ladies? That's cute.

Jez

Sith Lord
You better come back quick.
I don't have long. I'm only on because I'm using the free wifi courtesy of RAF Brize Norton whilst I'm waiting for a flight to take me to the other side of the world so I can continue to afford you the luxury you know as free speech.
Enjoy it.

lejackal

Grand Master
ScruffyLookingNH said:
Jez said:
Liam who?

I think his full name is Liam Hoofwanking Bunglecunt.
:lol: Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any better, cheers Simon

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom