Stances on re seal??

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Alltooeasy said:
Wow....You really do take this seriously....Jesus..... I assumed you had other hobbies, commitments, things to do, a life in general rather then toy collecting and checking this site every now and then but seems this genuinely is your full time life :/ never seen an adult get so worked up over some questions about some old toys....bloody hell! I'll be honest you do get so easily wound up it does egg me on. Your over the top, rude and immature replies to some genuine honest questions on here shows that you all do take this too seriously. I've bought on here, asked questions, hopefully contributed in some way and tried to be a good addition to the site but as usual some nasty replies and over the top taking too seriously members have had their world ridiculed by my hideous awful questions as if the world has ended! You can ban me on here, remove me from fb groups, blacklist me etc etc. i do have a life outside of toys! At the risk of offending anyone it is quite sad to see grown men get so offended that they would worry about having a reputation in the world of toy collecting. Seems you have missed the point if you think being blacklisted and removed from here or any other group, being banned off the forum and having a so called bad reputation over collecting toys is going to upset, offend or hurt me. I will not be discouraged. I will merely return under a new account, new IP address and new PayPal account to continue getting free advice on here, commenting and buying figures. Or merely use one of my family or friends account who are on here.

So, apparently, have a life but you also have the time to come on here to wind people up? Over toys?? And you can be arsed setting up new PayPal accounts just to buy "some old toys"? Mate, I seriously doubt you have much of a life outside your own head if you can't just stop being a dick and get along with people here. This is your third time and all you actually do is turn up and try and wind people up. Seriously, you'd be as welcome as every other member if you could just get a grip and stop pissing off the wrong people, and by the wrong people I mean everyone.

Now then, how about you delete your account and join up again? Maybe the 4th persona you take on won't be such a dick.

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Errm possibly, or maybe use one of the other accounts I have access to on here. Or just get free advice seeing as the forum can be viewed without even being a member :/

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
jedisearcher said:
Alltooeasy said:
I do have a life outside of these toys

You are the very definition of a troll with no life.

A so called 'troll' yet I contribute comments and buy off members on here and actually collect the things I so called troll about?!!
Must be the first ever 'troll' to do that!

lejackal

Grand Master
Alltooeasy said:
Or just get free advice seeing as the forum can be viewed without even being a member :/
This option would suit everyone involved quite well I think.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Alltooeasy said:
Errm possibly, or maybe use one of the other accounts I have access to on here. Or just get free advice seeing as the forum can be viewed without even being a member :/

You could sign up on Rebelscum forums and leave us to our old beat up toys.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
I personally would not usually comment in a situation like this, but to be honest the fact that you have come on here and basically told collectors who have a common passion for Star Wars collecting, and take the time to research things as that is part of the hobby, that we are taking it too seriously and don't have a life, is just insulting.
It is also extremely immature to state that you will just keep creating accounts, why would you want to do that?
During the time spent on this forum I have dealt with many people who are like minded, I have seen a comradery, and a genuine feeling of worth, with members helping each other out, members going above and beyond for charitable causes.
JOE for example, is a very well respected member of this community and puts a great deal of time and effort into it for others, just because he does! and without Edd this forum would not even exist, again putting time and effort in for all of us, without gain, actually at a cost.

Having said that! May I make a suggestion, a conciliatory approach, simply apologise for the past posts that have wound people up, if you are big enough to do that, we are all big enough to accept it, draw a line under it and we can move on to collecting, discussing and enjoying this hobby. If that's genuinely your reason for being a member on here, then I'm sure a sensible decision is on the cards, if that's not your reason for being on here, then do the right thing.
Best regards to you

Mike

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Michael Sith said:
I personally would not usually comment in a situation like this, but to be honest the fact that you have come on here and basically told collectors who have a common passion for Star Wars collecting, and take the time to research things as that is part of the hobby, that we are taking it too seriously and don't have a life, is just insulting.
It is also extremely immature to state that you will just keep creating accounts, why would you want to do that?
During the time spent on this forum I have dealt with many people who are like minded, I have seen a comradery, and a genuine feeling of worth, with members helping each other out, members going above and beyond for charitable causes.
JOE for example, is a very well respected member of this community and puts a great deal of time and effort into it for others, just because he does! and without Edd this forum would not even exist, again putting time and effort in for all of us, without gain, actually at a cost.

Having said that! May I make a suggestion, a conciliatory approach, simply apologise for the past posts that have wound people up, if you are big enough to do that, we are all big enough to accept it, draw a line under it and we can move on to collecting, discussing and enjoying this hobby. If that's genuinely your reason for being a member on here, then I'm sure a sensible decision is on the cards, if that's not your reason for being on here, then do the right thing.
Best regards to you

Mike

Finally a nice, mature, grown up reply from someone without the need to swear at me, call me names and speak as if I'm a piece of **** purely for asking a genuine question so that I don't buy repro or recard shite.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Alltooeasy said:
Michael Sith said:

Best regards to you

Mike

Finally a nice, mature, grown up reply from someone without the need to swear at me, call me names and speak as if I'm a piece of **** purely for asking a genuine question so that I don't buy repro or recard shite.

It's naff all to do with your question, mate, it's your attitude. Your clear disdain for members of this forum who, according to you, have no life outside this forum and toys and take all this stuff too seriously. Ask newbie questions away, every single person here has been new to the hobby at one time or another and there isn't a single person here who hasn't benefited from someone else's questions. So ask. Just stop coming off like a jerk as if you act like one you'll be treated like one. We've seen it all before; it's not big, hard or clever and you're not offending anyone, just making yourself look a little bit sad.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
There are plenty of threads on here for answers to your questions previously mentioned. The fact you seem to be continually asking them under new accounts could show to some that you are just here to annoy them.

If this is not the case then prolonging the arguement rather than 'nipping it in the bud' makes no sense.

Hopefully you can become a valued member of this forum....we all had to start somewhere and i asked my fair share of what i now would consider trivial questions when i joined.

80s_collector

Padawan
Alltooeasy said:
Wow....You really do take this seriously....Jesus..... I assumed you had other hobbies, commitments, things to do, a life in general rather then toy collecting and checking this site every now and then but seems this genuinely is your full time life :/ never seen an adult get so worked up over some questions about some old toys....bloody hell! I'll be honest you do get so easily wound up it does egg me on. Your over the top, rude and immature replies to some genuine honest questions on here shows that you all do take this too seriously. I've bought on here, asked questions, hopefully contributed in some way and tried to be a good addition to the site but as usual some nasty replies and over the top taking too seriously members have had their world ridiculed by my hideous awful questions as if the world has ended! You can ban me on here, remove me from fb groups, blacklist me etc etc. i do have a life outside of toys! At the risk of offending anyone it is quite sad to see grown men get so offended that they would worry about having a reputation in the world of toy collecting. Seems you have missed the point if you think being blacklisted and removed from here or any other group, being banned off the forum and having a so called bad reputation over collecting toys is going to upset, offend or hurt me. I will not be discouraged. I will merely return under a new account, new IP address and new PayPal account to continue getting free advice on here, commenting and buying figures. Or merely use one of my family or friends account who are on here.

Gosh, you must have a lot of time on your hands..! Whats your secret ..? Lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom