Stances on re seal??

Joe

Grand Master
I appreciate that your reading comprehension is about the same level as a 4 year old child so I'll repeat: I did in fact mention that your username is a reference to Star Wars AND a veiled pop at us for not being able to spot your new disguise.

Right, I'll ask the question again. Alltooeasy/Liam - are you denying that you've used the forum before? Meaning that the ThankyouKenner & Usetheforceluke accounts have nothing to do with you?

To make it a little easier, the answer to my question is "Yes that's me..sorry..I've been a right bellend I admit but if you'll forgive me I'll stop being a tit and try to keep my head down". I mean, given the fact that we can prove without a doubt that all those accounts were created by you it would be really, really silly to say no to that question wouldn't it?

Choose wisely :)

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
A thinly veiled pop?? Wow...never thought of it that way. You are reading way too much into a name! Do you grand master have any baggies for £20-£30 at all!?

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
a70.gif

maxf

Jedi Master
Alltooeasy said:
A thinly veiled pop?? Wow...never thought of it that way. You are reading way too much into a name! Do you grand master have any baggies for £20-£30 at all!?

I've got a bag of 'stop trolling you ****nugget' you can have for £20.

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
My questions, queries, comments on threads and purchases on here proove I'm not a troll. Your welcome. Overreact and ban me if you want. I'll be back with a new account for more helpful advice and purchases. You cannot stop this only calm down and 'lets do business' as top cat would say :)

lejackal

Grand Master
Liam do yourself a favour and wind your neck in, if you get banned for a third time that will pretty much be that. Oh and most of the Facebook groups you may see as an alternative are pretty much administered or ran by long term members here or their friends so I don't imagine your membership there will last very long either.

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Banned for a third time? So a new account, and a new account, and a new account etc etc is going to be stopped how? Perhaps if you all stop getting all your knickers in a twist and overreacting over a hobby of vintage toys might be a start? Or maybe some mature helpful answers or vintage shopping trips together might be the answer? If you read this thread I have been nothing but friendly and polite. Merely paying my dues to the grand masters and asking for advice to enhance my collection to the great heights of you jedi warriors!

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
And also I don't see any groups as an alternative. Whilst I may love Star Wars and the vintage figures I do have a life outside of these toys. Not being a member of any groups will merely just stop me from being able to buy figures here. Still, friends accounts on here, PayPal accounts etc can still be use by me for purchases. Lindo and Iain being two members who have been a pleasure to deal with. I say perhaps stop being so uptight over the hobby and live a little. Perhaps let's do some business on figures :) banning is pointless. I will merely join again, and again, and again, untill you perhaps don't take life so seriously :)

Joe

Grand Master
As per usual, you are completely missing the point here. Liam, your reputation is everything in this hobby and apologies go way further than you think. Carl is right, if you act like a tit here (and to be fair, you've already done that 3 times) then it wont be long before you find yourself removed from the FB groups. I understand that right now that doesn't seem to bother you and sure, you can continue to sign up here but rest assured we will always spot you and you'll just get banned again. We can do this as long as you want, it stops when you stop.

I can guarantee you that as of right now you are on most peoples **** list as it is so if you carry on you'll just be totally blacklisted and have to go back to eBay again.

If you truly want to be a part of this community (and not just to troll) then admit your mistakes and grow up. If not, then just stop! Accept your ban and piss off! Have you really got the time to create account after account just to ask the same bullshit questions? Wasting other peoples time in the process?

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Wow....You really do take this seriously....Jesus..... I assumed you had other hobbies, commitments, things to do, a life in general rather then toy collecting and checking this site every now and then but seems this genuinely is your full time life :/ never seen an adult get so worked up over some questions about some old toys....bloody hell! I'll be honest you do get so easily wound up it does egg me on. Your over the top, rude and immature replies to some genuine honest questions on here shows that you all do take this too seriously. I've bought on here, asked questions, hopefully contributed in some way and tried to be a good addition to the site but as usual some nasty replies and over the top taking too seriously members have had their world ridiculed by my hideous awful questions as if the world has ended! You can ban me on here, remove me from fb groups, blacklist me etc etc. i do have a life outside of toys! At the risk of offending anyone it is quite sad to see grown men get so offended that they would worry about having a reputation in the world of toy collecting. Seems you have missed the point if you think being blacklisted and removed from here or any other group, being banned off the forum and having a so called bad reputation over collecting toys is going to upset, offend or hurt me. I will not be discouraged. I will merely return under a new account, new IP address and new PayPal account to continue getting free advice on here, commenting and buying figures. Or merely use one of my family or friends account who are on here.

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Because I love Star Wars and I love the old toys. I wouldn't get as worked up over them as some people on here do though!

Alltooeasy

Jedi Knight
Ahem no swear words or name calling has come from me on This thread. Therefore perhaps no insults should be coming from all of you?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom