Signing up for pm every time there is a vote ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thanks for running this Lars mate. Sorry i'm so late to the party. The email from Blackbeard was handy.
Happy to be emailed about these. :)
Thanks mate for the support, I am happy that you liked the email from blackbeard (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I have added a few extra days to vote in some of the last groups in the first round as a test to see if that would help to get more members to vote.

In group A where we got 99 votes after blackbeard pm all members (y)

We got down to 25-30 votes in group B to F (y)

Group G I added 1 day more and we got 31 votes (y)

I have added 2 days extra in group H so far 26 members has voted and there is still time to vote in that group (y)

Group I is the first group where I tried with 7 days to vote to see if that would give more votes. So far we have 19 votes the first 24 hours and there is still 6 days to vote.

If more days does not give more votes then I guess it is more about we need to let people know that they can vote to get more members to vote :unsure:

Again thanks for all the support and votes from you guys, you are all fantastic (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Okay it did not work with extra days to vote to get more members to vote.

Any idea of what we then could do ? :unsure: Group A had 99 votes with the help from blackbeard pm members. The other groups had about 30 votes for each group.

As I see it 2/3 of the members that want to vote just need a little help. So what can we do to make them vote :unsure:

again thanks for all the votes and the support (y)

Gadders

Padawan
Okay it did not work with extra days to vote to get more members to vote.

Any idea of what we then could do ? :unsure: Group A had 99 votes with the help from blackbeard pm members. The other groups had about 30 votes for each group.

As I see it 2/3 of the members that want to vote just need a little help. So what can we do to make them vote :unsure:

again thanks for all the votes and the support (y)
Sad to see the drop off in voting numbers, Lars.
The initial larger number of votes coincideded with the PM from Blackbeard and an increase in daily forum posts. Those have since dropped off too. This may mean that people saw the PM, came along and participated in forum posts and read what others were posting, but once it went quiet they stopped returning again?
It would be interesting to see if there are any visitor number stats to coincide with the voting numbers, to show if its purely due to forum footfall or just people not seeing the specific voting posts?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Sad to see the drop off in voting numbers, Lars.
The initial larger number of votes coincideded with the PM from Blackbeard and an increase in daily forum posts. Those have since dropped off too. This may mean that people saw the PM, came along and participated in forum posts and read what others were posting, but once it went quiet they stopped returning again?
It would be interesting to see if there are any visitor number stats to coincide with the voting numbers, to show if its purely due to forum footfall or just people not seeing the specific voting posts?
Thanks mate for the support. Yes I think the pm from blackbeard got a lot of members to come back and vote but then many stopped to come back and vote. I think many will only vote if they get a pm :unsure: Yes a stats could be great to see. I have contacted blackbeard about if he would pm all members again for 2nd round group A, but I did not hear from him, maybe he is on vacation :unsure:

We also jumped from about 30 votes in each group in the first round to 20 votes in group A 2nd round. I hope more will come back to vote in group B ;)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Sup Lars,

I saw the PM too late but would love to be added to future polls!
Hope all is well.
Thanks June and great to see you on the forum again, I miss to talk with you nearly every day on the forum as we did years ago. I hope you get some more time to post again on the forum ;) I still have the figures you sold me or we traded :unsure: years ago.

No problem about the vote june we got 99 votes because of that pm (y) you could have been vote no. 100 😂 I am still not sure if we will get such a list it is up to blackbeard. But I can always pm you myself when there is a poll that I did, if you want that ? :)

I hope you will vote in the quater finals, semi finals and the final and also in playset of the year later this year. Thanks for the support and also the votes (y)

and again great to see a post from you again on the forum (y)

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Thanks June and great to see you on the forum again, I miss to talk with you nearly every day on the forum as we did years ago. I hope you get some more time to post again on the forum ;) I still have the figures you sold me or we traded :unsure: years ago.

No problem about the vote june we got 99 votes because of that pm (y) you could have been vote no. 100 😂 I am still not sure if we will get such a list it is up to blackbeard. But I can always pm you myself when there is a poll that I did, if you want that ? :)

I hope you will vote in the quater finals, semi finals and the final and also in playset of the year later this year. Thanks for the support and also the votes (y)

and again great to see a post from you again on the forum (y)
Happy to hear you still have the figures. And yes this is still my favorite Star Wars forum!!
If you can send me a PM when you have a poll I'd appreciate it very much :)
I voted on the latest ones & I can't wait for the next rounds 🙌🏽

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Happy to hear you still have the figures. And yes this is still my favorite Star Wars forum!!
If you can send me a PM when you have a poll I'd appreciate it very much :)
I voted on the latest ones & I can't wait for the next rounds 🙌🏽
Hi June, great to read this is still your favorite forum :) sure I will pm you (y) thanks for the votes and the support ;)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
"I only voted when i saw the first PM and nearly missed the other 2 rounds so i would be up for any kind of reminders to take part...count me in!👍"

Me too, I don't know what it is, has life got busy again, who knows….
Any reminder would be appreciated. 🙄😀
I have just voted in all the ones that I have missed.
Thanks @Pomse2001 (Lars)
No problem mate I will pm you when there is a poll (y)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thanks for running this Lars mate. Sorry i'm so late to the party. The email from Blackbeard was handy.
Happy to be emailed about these. :)
Thanks I will let you know when there is a poll (y) again thanks for the votes and the support :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom