Quick thank you

itfciain

Grand Master
jackabina said:
Haha, it's ok mate. I ws the handsome one on the GW Acrylic stand doing most of the selling :wink:

.... or dwarf-like one learning how to do it from the master - one of the two

itfciain

Grand Master
laurencedyer said:
Can't say I shared the same sentiment, I went off of you when you said "I thought you'd be taller!".

Sorry mate - must be that your online presence is so powerful

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
itfciain said:
laurencedyer said:
Can't say I shared the same sentiment, I went off of you when you said "I thought you'd be taller!".

Not to worry, that's actually the second time a Grand Master on the forum has uttered those word's lol.

80s_collector

Padawan
laurencedyer said:
itfciain said:
laurencedyer said:

Not to worry, that's actually the second time a Grand Master on the forum has uttered those word's lol.

Nice to meet you Laurence on our stand..(IC Toys) thanks for showing me your carrier bag, I've seen some items over the last 30 years but never one of those.
Nick and I would like to thank you and many others on the forum for supporting us and giving us your business at celebration.
It was a fantastic show and I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as we did.
Ian (Director of I.C.Toys

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Great to read through this thread, what's it like meeting someone for the first time after knowing them for 8 years?

itfciain

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Great to read through this thread, what's it like meeting someone for the first time after knowing them for 8 years?

Well Joe didn't disappoint - that is for sure

To be honest in general there is a really great bunch of lads on this forum and when everyone gets together it feels like you have known them for a long time - realistically you share more in common these days with them than some of the lads you went to school with so conversation is rarely dull (especially if Nick is running around drinking Sambucas!)

Joe

Grand Master
itfciain said:
theforceuk said:

Well Joe didn't disappoint - that is for sure

That's kind of you mate, same goes for you! Tbh force, personally (and some people might be the same as me) I absolutely hate most "normal" social events simply because I never have anything in common with the people I'm forced to speak to. Meet ups with Star Wars collectors on the other hand..totally different! We all speak the same language and for the most part are all as "odd" as each other (although for odd bods we are some of the nicest, most enthusiastic and generous people you'll ever hope to meet).

Almost everyone I've spoken to from here over the years is exactly as they come across on-line, very few exceptions. Some can be a little quieter in real life at times and some are the opposite but most people are just who they are. Never once found it awkward chatting to anyone from SWF in the flesh for the first time....apart from when Simon opened the door to our hotel room completely naked, that was ever so slightly awkward but I think I got away with it by going in for a hug :lol: He seemed pleased anyway!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
:lol: :lol:

It's good to know I'm not the only one who try's to avoid social event's.

I almost watched TFA, wasted tonight, but work got in the way.

Will try it soon Joe. :lol:

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
80s_collector said:
laurencedyer said:
itfciain said:

Nice to meet you Laurence on our stand..(IC Toys) thanks for showing me your carrier bag, I've seen some items over the last 30 years but never one of those.
Nick and I would like to thank you and many others on the forum for supporting us and giving us your business at celebration.
It was a fantastic show and I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as we did.
Ian (Director of I.C.Toys

Ian, it was a pleasure meeting and trading with you and the team as well, you had some great items.
Good to see you on the forum :D

mumbo

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
I can also confirm that Mumbo and Junior Chubb are in fact two different people (despite the rumours) - although they were never in th same room together at Celebration - that would be one hell of a disguise if they are the same person

:lol: Was also great to meet the GW acrylic lads 8)

Jez

Sith Lord
Always a pleasure Iain, with the added bonus of seeing Neil again for the first time in years was awesome.
What you do for the community is great and we love you for it, but please...
... It's Farthest From not Furthest From! Where are you from Thetford?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom