Votes: 40 81.6%
  • No, my collection is complete

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • No, I'm starting to sell it off

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters

Rudyard

Jedi Knight
I received the staff PM which prompted me to look back here. Honestly, its been well over a decade since I bought any SW vintage. I have fond memories of collecting, and I still have much of it, although not on display. I think I might try to thin my collection out a bit before too long, and perhaps add one or two select pieces for display. I feel old these days though and I have no idea whether most classifieds are done on forums like this, rebelscum, ebay, or is everything now done on facebook or somewhere...?

I was always more of a lurker here, even in the old days, but its nice to revisit and see some old, familiar user names. Cheers all

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
I received the staff PM which prompted me to look back here. Honestly, its been well over a decade since I bought any SW vintage. I have fond memories of collecting, and I still have much of it, although not on display. I think I might try to thin my collection out a bit before too long, and perhaps add one or two select pieces for display. I feel old these days though and I have no idea whether most classifieds are done on forums like this, rebelscum, ebay, or is everything now done on facebook or somewhere...?

I was always more of a lurker here, even in the old days, but its nice to revisit and see some old, familiar user names. Cheers all
Nice you're back! Most sales seem to be FB and Ebay these days, but it would be great to get things properly going on here again.

gammoguard

Padawan
Still collecting - no (way too expensive these days- only need a pop up R2 and Blue Snaggletooth so you can see why it would be too expensive going forward) and am I looking to sell - no as I know I'd regret it at a later date.
I'm glad I've got what I've got as my kids will have something to fall back on at a later date and from an OCD thing I'd love to get those last 2 figures just so I can say complete but can't justify today's prices.

maxf

Jedi Master
I've sold down a lot over the past 2 years and now have most of my other Mocs on the block too. I've replaced some with proof cards and expect I'll always have some sort of collection but I found huge 'runs' were actually stifling my enjoyment.

toyboy73

Youngling
Unfortunately, I have been priced out of collecting any of the remaining items that I was interested in. I still like MOC figures and variations of them, but can't justify the cost. And recently I have had some interest in Kenner Baggie figures, but again, these have gotten expensive.
Have been seriously considering selling another part of my collection, as I recently let go of most of the vehicles and playsets and don't seem to miss them too much. Only my nostalgia for the toys, both from childhood, and the 35 years of collecting, keep me from selling the rest.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
I have reached a hiatus in regard to collecting, really I have what I've always wanted, other than I'm wanting to complete the 15 pack baggie Mail away ( god, will that ever happen!)
moving house to a farmhouse has meant lots of things taking priority and collection is stored away until I gat to a display position.
I have always collected on a budget, always Will. Prices are crackers but still with patience you Can still grab things for decent prices.

Latest posts

Top Bottom