Palitoy 12 & 20 Back Sets - AFA Graded

Palitoyman

Padawan
Thanks guys, much appreciated, really glad I managed to get the run completed, had some great help and advice from a lot of top collectors, Palitoyjunky in particular, his knowledge is just unbelievable and I have learned a hell of a lot from other top collectors too, thats the beauty of this hobby, always something new to learn.

What will I do next!!! I will just enjoy owning the set for a good while, even though I've had several 'solid' offers for the VC Jawa, if one comes in that is too good to refuse I will have to seriously consider it as my insurance premuim will go up just for owning the little fella!!!

I know the VC Jawa is the premium piece as far as rarity and value goes but my Chewbacca is one of my favourites, graded triple 85 on an 'A' card, and also the Luke, which I acquired totally by chance, at the time just couldn't believe I'd got him as a single purchase.

I'ev seen the big debate on the VC Jawa and all the work that Jason has put in, incredible really, and will keep you all updated on my COA request, which I hope will be sorted out soon.

Thanks again

Rich

Heith

Padawan
tis a thing of beauty, might be a bit biased here but you really cant beat these Palitoy issue cards imo

Badderius

Jedi Knight
Awesome collection bud, kudos to you even though they are only Palitoy!! Come on THE KENNER :)

You must have a constant smile on your face hehe.

Cheers.

Garry

jimmyp

Padawan
So how much for the lot :)

Amazing!!

Is the Palitoy stuff worth alot more than the normal kenner figures and if so, why ?? :)

tundra9

Sith Lord
Can't say I have any love for the Palitoy logo, but a full set of 12/20 backs of the UK brand is a hell of an accomplishment!
The only complete set in existance now with the VCJ or what?! 8)

Vin3po

Jedi Knight
Hey Richard

Thanks for sharing this beautiful set.

It was a great decision to get the Vinyl Jawa Graded. I Would have ended up biting my whole finger off waiting on it coming back :lol:

It's a shame you have decided to part with it. Am sure I am not the only one that thinks the wee fella looks great along with the rest of his family. Am sure there's a few Palitoy collectors trying to convince the Mrs to remortgage at the moment :lol:

Thanks

Vince

Jez

Sith Lord
Wow, what a set!!
I'm so glad this was bumped. I missed it as i was somewhere dusty when it was first posted.
These are stunning, very envious. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom