Mumbo's Collection Luke Jedi Focus & 12" Figs UPDATED 23.3.17

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Awesome focus Mumbo :D

Lovin the Luke's ...like the backdrop pic wit Fett, Luke hands up

Some really nice pieces belting collection thanks for sharing bud 8)

thenightmarcher

Padawan
mumbo said:
walkie said:
Is that a luke hoth with a sabre in his hands?

It certainly is Walkie, very observant :) he should have been released with it considering he only ever used a blue saber during all of the hoth scenes and never a rifle which he was issued with :roll:

As a stickler for detail, the blue sabre's a lovely touch. Really enjoyed the pics!

mumbo

Sith Lord
Thanks for the kind words :)

Haha you spotted him Michael, thought I'd add a comical twist :) I actually forgot about them and a huge gust of wind blew them off, they were no where to be seen in the garden undergrowth :? But turned up in the guttering after a lengthy search :lol:

Jr, there is no way I will be putting any water near those figures :wink:

Thenightmarcher, im definitely with you on that one :)

And Dave I couldn't agree more :D

Cheers :D

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Hey Mumbo awesome Luke jedi focus, I'm looking to acquire a Luke jedi with blue saber (soon) :D I like the way the limelight set ups are rubbing off :wink: :wink:

:mrgreen:

mumbo

Sith Lord
Stormtrooper37 said:
Quite an update there Mumbo - You've chosen a fantastic figure for your focus 8)

I wonder if they will release a Gentle Giant Vintage style Luke Jedi knight - that would be some piece

Cheers June, Andy and Paul :)

I've been keeping an eye out for a gg bust which would sit nicely on top but they've been going for too much and don't exactly come up often. Haven't seen a gg 12" Kenner figure for Luke jedi, that would be amazing to have if it exists. There have been other larger scale offerings but none that have made me make an impulse purchase.

High up on the list are a tri logo and POTF mocs, but they will have to wait for now, until or unless one comes up cheap.

Thanks again :D

TC-14

Sith Lord
This is a feast for the eyes, mate :shock: That's a cracking focus... and you say there's more variants to collect? Looking forward to its completion, Mumbo! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom