Mumbo's Collection Luke Jedi Focus & 12" Figs UPDATED 23.3.17

mumbo

Sith Lord
Jedi_june said:
Nice set up and great focus.

& R5-D4 a bad guy??? :cry:

Cheers June :)

No no, he is just in the back line of metal, along with hammerhead who is there because he is tall. I tried to make out that there was some order to my display but tbh there is no method to my madness :D

Cheers Q, i think the flash can do them more justice than they deserve, but lets just go with what you said :D

mumbo

Sith Lord
chazb73 said:
Hey Mumbo - Love it mate, good to see I'm not the only one who collects with lomited space! :D

Cheers :) yeah space is limited but i am grateful to have it, some people dont have any...... i look forward to seeing yours when you post :)

escapist

Jedi Knight
mumbo said:
Jedi_june said:
Nice set up and great focus.

& R5-D4 a bad guy??? :cry:

Cheers June :)

No no, he is just in the back line of metal, along with hammerhead who is there because he is tall. I tried to make out that there was some order to my display but tbh there is no method to my madness :D

Haha I was just about to comment that Pruney should be moved down a shelf! He's very much a good guy!!!

Amazing set up, fellow Detolf owner! Love the Luke Jedi focus, he is indeed a cool figure!

mumbo

Sith Lord
Stormtrooper37 said:
Hey Mumbo great display set up there esp the Luke Jedi's 8)

Are all the Luke Jedi's stitched capes or is one of them the snap cape?

Paul

Cheers Paul :)

Photo only shows stiched variations but i am now in receipt of my first snap cloak :D always on the lookout for more and my next challenge will be to locate an afordable moulded face beauty :D

chazb73

Sith Lord
mumbo said:
chazb73 said:
Hey Mumbo - Love it mate, good to see I'm not the only one who collects with lomited space! :D

Cheers :) yeah space is limited but i am grateful to have it, some people dont have any...... i look forward to seeing yours when you post :)

I have been meaning ti do it for ages now - I dont have a cabinet yet my loose figures are on shelves :wink:

mumbo

Sith Lord
chazb73 said:
mumbo said:
chazb73 said:

I have been meaning ti do it for ages now - I dont have a cabinet yet my loose figures are on shelves :wink:

They can look just as good on the shelves, get snapping :D

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Looking good mate.

Might be an idea to get some acrylic steps of Christian. I reckon it would look even better. :wink:

mumbo

Sith Lord
Maulster79 said:
Looking good mate.

Might be an idea to get some acrylic steps of Christian. I reckon it would look even better. :wink:

Ive had my eye on a few styles from ebay but have now had a declutter and halved the figures and put in some vehicles, new pics coming soon :D

mumbo

Sith Lord
Cheers Shawn :D someway to go before acquiring all of the 20+ moc variations :)

But i too will pick up anything luke jedi, doesnt have to be vintage though, have just added a kubrick and will be getting my hands on puzzle and mug, will soon need a whole cabinet for the focus :)

Good to see the forum flush with luke jedi's :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom