Lee 77's Palitoy mocs updated 10/12/12

spoons

Grand Master
Outstanding Lee - the cards look in fantastic condition. Not normally a fan of SW characters on ROTJ cards, but you've changed my minds - they look great all together 8)

Nice to see some 12 backs in there too

Joe

Grand Master
Really nice update Lee, your collection is really coming along and the figures you are finding are just so clean, congrats on a great collection and display!

.Q.

Jedi Master
Wow. Stunners one and all. Do you see them when you close your eyes? I think I would if I had a rack of beauties like this!

Lee77

Sith Lord
Thanks for the comments guys. They're all appreciated. Now I've got over the initial phase of buying everything and decided on what I want to collect im enjoying putting this run together. It's trickier when there's only certain types of cards your after, but far more rewarding. Plus the wife is happier as I'm not buying as much as when I first started out.

Lee77

Sith Lord
Thought I better update this as I just got a massive box back from UKG. I've managed to cobble together 7 of the first 20 Star Wars cards and 38 individual Jedi cards with a few more bubble/figure variations.
It's getting a little tougher to track down the remaining Jedi cards now, which is much easier on the wallet.
After it's completed I guess it'll be either ESB cards or all the later figures not on the Pali 65 back cards on tri logo's!
Thanks for looking.

Lee 8)

Lee77

Sith Lord
TwistedMetal said:
Great collection Lee, my fav been the leia, she looks great mate, and I bet she cost a few quid :D

Cheers Scott. Believe me, you don't want to know!!!!
And thanks for the kind words Liam, Iain and Anthony.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Lee, your collection is getting more and more beautiful. It is also nice to see you have the room for such a great collection :D

olisuds

Sith Lord
Great limelight Lee. You've got some lovely Palitoy's MOCs there. Good luck in completing your ROTJ run.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom