Lee 77's Palitoy mocs updated 10/12/12

Lee77

Sith Lord
Just got these back from UKG on Friday. Just a quick picture as most of my other stuff is packed away at the minute so I can decorate. Will do a proper display picture when it's all out again.
First up is a Bossk mailer (UKG 80%) and a 4-Lom mailer (UKG 90%.)
DSCF1161 (640x480).jpg

These 8 are all for my ROTJ run, which is coming along nicely!

DSCF1160 (640x480).jpg

DSCF1159 (640x480).jpg

Thanks for looking.
Lee

Joe

Grand Master
Lee did you get the Luke Gunner Tri from Vectis? If so I think you got a cracking deal considering the condition, I was a little shocked that so many of them ended for so little really, perhaps it's the commission and fees that keep people away?

Lee77

Sith Lord
Joe said:
Lee did you get the Luke Gunner Tri from Vectis? If so I think you got a cracking deal considering the condition, I was a little shocked that so many of them ended for so little really, perhaps it's the commission and fees that keep people away?
Certainly is Joe! I put a cheeky bid on, not expecting to get it. I was surprised when I did. 20% selling fees were a bit of a killer, but seeing the price and condition of some of the tri Luke bubbles, I think I did alright.
Thanks Jeff, Josh and Grant for the comments. Much appreciated. :D

Joe

Grand Master
Nice one Lee, really good buy mate!

The entire collection is looking really good, cracking display and some choice pieces - top stuff :)

FLETCH

Padawan
Great collection Lee love the way you have them displayed I see you got those ROTJ cards you had from me graded
they look very nice mate

Lee77

Sith Lord
FLETCH said:
Great collection Lee love the way you have them displayed I see you got those ROTJ cards you had from me graded
they look very nice mate
Cheers Tom. I've upgraded on the Han Trenchcoat but the rest all came back pretty good. :D

Jez

Sith Lord
Lee, i am totally loving your collection, amazing and so well displayed.
Great work.
Do you still have to have a cheeky look whenever you go to bed?
Maybe it's just me, i am a bit odd! :lol:

Lee77

Sith Lord
CharlieCharlie said:
Lee, i am totally loving your collection, amazing and so well displayed.
Great work.
Do you still have to have a cheeky look whenever you go to bed?
Maybe it's just me, i am a bit odd! :lol:

:lol: you took the words right out of my mouth :D
I don't have it all out at the minute as the mrs thinks I have a lot less than I do! I just pop the odd new one in now and then but I'm running out of space....... fast. The funny thing is, I'm sure she notices and doesn't say anything. The mocs are due back from UKG next week, **** knows where I'm gonna stash them :lol:

Lee77

Sith Lord
Cleaned up all the randomly scattered photos and put everything back to page 1.
Most of the Kenners are gone/going so get over to the Sales section and pick up a bargain!
Lee 8)

itfciain

Grand Master
They look amazing Lee - you have some fantastic looking cards there - what a great run and I can't wait to see it getting bigger

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Fantastic stuff Lee! They all look in great condition too. Well done buddy you must be really pleased.

Chris.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom