Latest Modern Acquisitions

Sinniberg

Padawan
I'm surprised by how slowly the Rogue One 6' Black Series appears to be arriving in the UK.

I know some sellers are waiting on confirmation with orders etc but the two I want(Hover Tank Driver & K-2S0) seem very illusive, online at least.

The added problem is the 6' Hover Tank Driver is a Toys R' Us exclusive but I don't see it listed on the UK TRU web shops.

:)

Russ J

Jedi Master
Some great pick ups you guys well done 8)

I do like the new Rogue One line up but tbh I do prefer the TFA artwork than the Rogue One artwork...

Anyway I've picked up a few TFA pieces (no photos as of yet though I'm having trouble with my laptop and can't upload them go photobucket atm)....

My new pieces are the Desert Damage TIE Fighter (TRU exclusive) and Ezra Bridger's Speederbike.....

I managed to pick up a few more Rogue One figures which were all bought from various TRU stores ....

Darth Vader.....Chirrut Imwe.....Captain Cassian Andor.....Scarif Stormtrooper/Moroff Deluxe pack

grinchy

Sith Lord
just a heads up guys in home and bargain stores they have the 18 inch figures for £9.99 , I picked up kylo but they had others available, also had hero mashers but i'm not interested in those
DSC06111_zpsac3bx6mn.jpg

Russ J

Jedi Master
That's a great price for the 18" toys 8) ...it amazes me that certain stores sell these for such low prices yet you go to other stores and they still ask £10 for the TFA 3.75" toys to which they have full pegs of them which will probably never sell :roll: ....to a young kid if they have one of the larger toys in one hand and the smaller toy in the other and they have to choose which one...tbh it's no brainer just for playabilty it's gotta be the 18" toy .....

I picked up another Rogue One figure after work yesterday....Jyn Erso (Jedha)....I only need 4 know to complete wave 2 .....I did go to The Entertainer toy shop in the Whiterose Center in Leeds last night as well but they had nowt in at all from the Rogue One line,I asked the assistant if they had anything in the back and she seemed pretty vague as if she didn't no anything about the newer toys :roll: I said they were on the website of theirs...she said they will probably be in store soon :roll:

grinchy

Sith Lord
those Disney elite are great, love the packaging on them great value for money to
Nipped to Tru today, looking for a couple of rogue one figures, came away with reys speeder instead, 14.99, not a bad price
s-l1600_zpsa9rljsto.jpg

Russ J

Jedi Master
That's a great pick for a great price there grinchy...As Nav said Rey's speeder is one of my favorite TFA pieces,I dunno why but it is 8) .....I've seen them in TRU as well for that price but seem to be a bit hit and miss depending on which TRU store you go in...

Matt if I manage to see one for that price I'll pick you one up....are you bothered if the box isn't 100% mint ? (Like the Slave 1 I got you )

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Fantastic offer thanks, if you do find one I don't care about box etc. Going straight to my son at Christmas, so the box will last a few seconds :)

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Fantastic offer thanks, if you do find one I don't care about box etc. Going straight to my son at Christmas, so the box will last a few seconds :)

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
TRILOGY COLLECTOR said:
Elite Disney collection - £15.99 with 20% discount applied so not bad price for die cast figures :lol:

Wow, that's a good price. I saw those lot and groaned about spending another £160 on stuff I haven't got display space for......but spending £128 (don't forget your Quidco cash back) is faaaaaar more sensible! Where did you get the code from?

Russ J

Jedi Master
If anyone is needing Director Krennic in the Rogue One 3.75" line there is a couple in Smyths store at Crown Point in Leeds...They are £8.99

This figure seems a bit elusive atm,no doubt they will pop up everywhere in he next few mths or so

Palifan

Sith Lord
Russ J said:
If anyone is needing Director Krennic in the Rogue One 3.75" line there is a couple in Smyths store at Crown Point in Leeds...They are £8.99

This figure seems a bit elusive atm,no doubt they will pop up everywhere in he next few mths or so

I've not seen any series two figures over here in the States yet, I'm probably not looking in the right place but I'm sure the floodgates will open soon enough for them. One thing I have noticed though is that there seems to be a lot more Rouge One toys around after their initial release than there were Force Awakens ones. Maybe people aren't quite as caught up in the whole Star Wars thing this time around or perhaps it's because there seems to be less available (with regards to the different characters and not the amount in the shops).

Maybe it's different in the UK, (or even in different parts of the US) but I'm wondering how well this series will end up selling.

Ian

Jeetkunemaul

Padawan
Some impressive Rogue items being found which is cool. :D

Seem to have really good supplies around my area too. Managed to snag all of the new Black Series which was cool but I've been holding off on the basic figures and Disney Elites this time around as Sideshow are just releasing too much and with the pound weaker than a big weak thing at the moment my wallet is seriously flagging.

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
My friend has just returned from Tokyo and in her hand luggage she stashed these fine figures:

4DEE2CB2-F3D4-4F98-AE66-A0892C25DF81_zpstzmc26fy.jpg

and here is one opened to see what they are like

F6C5420E-46C4-462A-A8D0-7E36F2431785_zpsekh82vh2.jpg

Pretty fine sculpt, cast metal, circa 2 inches high.
The total run has all manner of TFA figures, but she knew I'd prefer the OT characters... good girl! :wink:

TEEBO1979

Padawan
grinchy said:
those Disney elite are great, love the packaging on them great value for money to
Nipped to Tru today, looking for a couple of rogue one figures, came away with reys speeder instead, 14.99, not a bad price
s-l1600_zpsa9rljsto.jpg

I pop down to my local Toys r us today and was lucky enough to find a Rey's Speeder for £15. There was not much Rogue one stuff but I did manage to find a wave 2 Erso for £8 hiding at the back.

Hooch

Jedi Knight
G'day guys
I wasn't much of a modern collector but lately I have been picking up more and more in between the vintage buys, plus it helps build on the ewok/endor focus I have now
Picked up these 3 recently. Lunch box I already had but they had a few on clearance so couldn't pass on another
001615.JPG

002592.JPG

ewok_lunchbox.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom