Latest Modern Acquisitions

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Got to say, pretty disappointing day yesterday.
Wasn't able to do any midnight things etc, and the only store I could get to was the Disney store at Westfield after work, so a went over and they had the smallest display ever, with almost nothing for sale. I did grab a couple of figures for my son but it seems disneys own stores had less than other retailers which seems a bit off, that said I didn't go to the Oxford street store, that will be 9am on Tuesday for new Tsum Tsum day so will see what they have then.

Palifan

Sith Lord
I went to Fredd Meyers yesterday on my way to work (sort of Sainsbury's in the US), and they didn't have one thing :lol: I get the feeling the manager dropped the ball on Rouge Friday as they were well stocked for Force Friday last year and there wasn't even that slightest whiff of any Rouge action this time around.

I then drove around to Target so as not to waste getting up early to score something before I started work and that shop was completely stocked with everything that was available :D . I picked up all the new single figures as well as the two double packs. I didn't really want to bother with the Rebels figures or TFA ones as I already have those but it was nice to see everything hanging on the pegs (especially as I was the first person at the isle).
I do wonder how much of this merchandise they'll put out this time around as Disney do seem to be playing down how well they think the film will do. There were a lot of TFA figures left on the shelves this year so maybe they don't want to put out quite as much. Time will tell and for now I'm just hoping they don't mess the film up.

Ian

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
My rouge one t shirt from Asda £10 :D

Lovely Assult Walker print --

Attachments

• IMG_3363.JPG
    IMG_3363.JPG
    218.9 KB · Views: 488

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
the sculpts and detail on the 5poa is awesome. I picked up the stormie, sabine, k-2s0, Jyn... the stormtrooper is simply breathtaking.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
A couple of Modern items recently.

Fett helmet

Going to do a little work on this for display ( won't be wearing it :lol: )
Visor is clear so that needs changing and going to do some work on the paint finish as a little project to get it more like the Film version.

For the money these are ok. Also pre ordered the Black Series Stormtrooper helmet.

URL=http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/Michael-smith1/media/image.jpg2_zpsgv2giwl3.jpg.html]
image.jpg2_zpsgv2giwl3.jpg
[/URL]

URL=http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/Michael-smith1/media/image.jpg4_zpslfvehdqh.jpg.html]
image.jpg4_zpslfvehdqh.jpg
[/URL]

URL=http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/Michael-smith1/media/image.jpg3_zpsyrlpecpw.jpg.html]
image.jpg3_zpsyrlpecpw.jpg
[/URL]

URL=http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/Michael-smith1/media/image.jpg1_zpsnrn6xehm.jpg.html]
image.jpg1_zpsnrn6xehm.jpg
[/URL]

chiffy

Sith Lord
Those die casts are to die for Colin! If you have any spares ive got the boba in prototype armour to swap, maybe for an r2 unit? :roll: :D

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
chiffy said:
Those die casts are to die for Colin! If you have any spares ive got the boba in prototype armour to swap, maybe for an r2 unit? :roll: :D

The R2's are great - both spoken for (one for me one for quine) but I have a 20% discount voucher for our next Disney online purchase that my wife and daughter are planning to use very soon (SW handbags) so can easily add on another R2 if you want :D

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Michael Sith said:
A couple of Modern items recently.

Fett helmet

going to do some work on the paint finish as a little project to get it more like the Film version.

For the money these are ok. Also pre ordered the Black Series Stormtrooper helmet.

Great shout mate - dark wintery nights aren't far away and I'm planning doing a wee SW project as well - not sure yet but probably a custom saber, great way to spend our free time.

Also ordered the BS Stormie helmet - looking forward to it arriving :D

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
Wave 2 - rouge one
# awaiting delivery of all wave 2 figures which I have managed to get hold off.

Here is a group shot of what I have so far, if you want single detailed shots please tell me

Disney store code - Spend over 50 pounds and use code VCOCT20 to get 20% off.

Attachments

• IMG_3418.JPG
    IMG_3418.JPG
    264.7 KB · Views: 630

lejackal

Grand Master
Just got this random ebay purchase, it's a poster printed on a sheet of metal - £5 including deliver :D
s-l1600.jpg

adampbooth

Padawan
TRILOGY COLLECTOR said:
Wave 2 - rouge one
# awaiting delivery of all wave 2 figures which I have managed to get hold off.

Here is a group shot of what I have so far, if you want single detailed shots please tell me

Disney store code - Spend over 50 pounds and use code VCOCT20 to get 20% off.

Where did you manage to get those?

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
Hi Adam

Most of wave two from entertainment toy store

http://www.thetoyshop.com/search;jsessionid=11EAE2E4489C9A3B27EF7C82A845D0E4.node4?text=Rogue+one+figures

Director krennic and Chirrat from eBay but expensive to get now if like me you can't wait :roll:

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
lejackal said:
Just got this random ebay purchase, it's a poster printed on a sheet of metal - £5 including deliver :D
s-l1600.jpg

Thats actually a very cool item 8)
Obviously not licenced but its cool to see something not following the same old fonts and logos. Great if you can clean it up and straighten it out :D

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
are there any in the Rogue One range proving hard to find than others or have they all been evenly distributed?

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
Proving hard to get in Rogue one:

Wave 2 - 3.75 single figures are proving hard to locate in stores ---- especially chirrat and director krennic
Wave 2 - 3.75 double pack - SEVENTH SISTER DARTH MAUL & BAZE MALBUS STORMTROOPER (none in UK --- released target store in USA)
C2 B5 Elite Series Die-Cast Figure - sold out @ disney store online * may be some left instore
Also not many vehicles around --- but most are re-releases with rogue one logo (so not impressed with Hasbro ripping us off !!

Latest posts

Top Bottom