Latest Modern Acquisitions

MarkG

Jedi Master
Ok... 2 modern purchases in a week... must need help..

Completed my TAC coin set yesterday... Have all 96 now.. Just need to build a frame. Also got the Indiana Jones coin, but that will stay separate.

20160915_200300_zpsaxdr8tjv.jpg

Russ J

Jedi Master
Great looking collection Mark 8) they will look spot on when you get them sorted into a frame 8)

You don't need help regarding dipping into modern every know and then...you will get slowly seduced by the dark side :twisted: :lol:

Here's a new addition to my AOTC line up (i've got two AOTC figures know yahayyyy :lol: )

AOTC%20PIC%202_zpsivugpmdp.jpg

Ebay (another gamble that paid off,the bubble and cardback are in extremely good condition,its been very well looked after :D ) was around £10 posted...

grinchy

Sith Lord
Great set of coins, I have mine in the folder that came with it, still haven't gotten them all but i'm not far off.
Nice dexter card mate, one of the better chunkier figures from that line.
Well heres my charity shop find, a power fx x wing, has a couple of issues the wings won't deploy as the lever is gone and R2 presses down but the sounds don't work, :roll: but the other sounds and lights do work, what do I want for 3 quid :D
DSC06050_zpsasradbz9.jpg

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
£3 top bargain I'd be well happy with that, I never find any decent sw vintage or modern in charity shops :) should be fixable with some patience and luck, repaired loads of the normal x-wings over the years, be interested to see how these ones work inside

grinchy

Sith Lord
Thanks guys, it looks great on display, not sure on dismantling it to fix, the lever inside has snapped off that controls the wings, I think i'll leave it as is, can't grumble for a few quid :D

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
£3 - superb mate!
Well I'm classing this as a new acquisition even though I bought it years ago.

Decided it was time to sort out the loft - I pretty much bought every vintage collection vehicle back when they were released. I love the boxes for obvious reasons but didn't open them as they are going to be gifts for my grandchildren - the plan is to give them at roughly the same timescale and order as I got them growing up.

All been sitting in loft so I'm clearing out the wardrobe so I can display them. As they were coming down I found a brown box and had no idea what was inside - big smile when I opened it up and found the amazon exclusive Slave1 and two rocket Fetts!!!!!! Totally forgot about that ship.

Going to pull my finger out and display everything so I can enjoy the box art. The way the are now you only see the front ships but they ones behind are too nice to be hidden away.

The Vintage Collection really was the best modern line.

temporary_zpse3nlfgdc.jpg
temporary_zpsnvnq1dqj.jpg
temporary_zpspq5veaia.jpg
temporary_zpsdp0vnrh2.jpg

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Looking forward to seeing them all out on display 8)
You're right - TVC is the best modern line, plucks right on the nostalgia heartstrings!

And they still stuck old Ackbar in the cockpit of the Y for the newer box art! :D

TRILOGY COLLECTOR

Jedi Knight
Hello everyone ---

Picked up the PS4 lego Starwars and got 1977 Darth Vadar Hong Kong (A New Hope) and Finn mini lego figure with it as freebee from seller

Missing vadar light sabar but it all good

Me and Russ will have a play on PS4 this weekend

Attachments

• IMG_3090.JPG
    IMG_3090.JPG
    292.7 KB · Views: 386

MarkG

Jedi Master
TRILOGY COLLECTOR said:
Wow --- xmas come early for Rouge one for you --- :D :D

How much was it? What else they have there for Rouge one toys?

They are £8.97 currently. I picked up 2 figures to be honest, the other was the Imperial Ground Crew (which is just a Death Star Gunner with extra armour)

There are reports that the droid K-2S0 has been found too. There are also a few 'Rebels' characters and yet another Kylo Ren.

Russ J

Jedi Master
That's a great stash you've got here db94 8) it would be like Xmas all over again open that little lot forgetting what you had (this is what it felt like when I started sifting through my modern stash that had been in the loft for the last 20 years or so...I totally forgot what I had :D )...=

Mark that Rogue One figure looks cool....that'll be on my buys list when I see one. 8) ....I thought that all the new Rogue One stuff wasn't released until the 30th though ?....its Hasbro 'drip feeding' little teasers into the wild I bet :lol: o

MarkG

Jedi Master
Russ J said:
Mark that Rogue One figure looks cool....that'll be on my buys list when I see one. 8) ....I thought that all the new Rogue One stuff wasn't released until the 30th though ?....its Hasbro 'drip feeding' little teasers into the wild I bet :lol: o

There are now reports coming in that ASDA stores are pulling all the stock off the shelves and the tills are giving the 'Not to be sold until October 1st' text. Someone there got it a bit wrong...lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom