Latest Modern Acquisitions

grinchy

Sith Lord
Have you seen the original Clone Wars cartoons (2 seasons) same style as the excellent Samurai Jack
I can send you both season if you want, definitely worth a watch :D[/quote]

Hey mate
Yeah I seen them, that's where I've seen him from, thanks for the reminder, I haven't seen them in a few years now

grinchy

Sith Lord
Well its my birthday on Monday, and the wife just snagged this for me of ebay as a prezzie, not here yet but should be here soon ,always loved the design of this ship, glad to finally have one in the collection
_57_zpsleu7r99h.jpg

shuttle1_zpsiwywinkk.jpg

shuttle_zpsntt3yojg.jpg

Collins1987

Padawan
That is a very nice piece you're soon to have. what collection is that from?

My latest purchase

sarlacc pit.png

Love this Disney cross over line, hoping I can pick up a few when I'm out in Disney world in November. Anyone know if these are still sold at Disney world as I heard that they have discontinued the line?

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
^ I think their avalibility at any of the Disney Parks is just down to stock. They are not producing these anymore but they did produce the core waves in high numbers so the chances are you will find something there.

As for the line being dicontinued totally, that is news so i would love to know a bit more on that. I know that Disnay have cancelled the SW weekends this year and these crossover waves were traditionally released during those, but with a new film out and a broader range of characters to pick from now i would have thought the line would get futher releases? Daisy as Ray, Donald as Finn, Goofy as Kylo, it would be great to see something like Scrooge McDuck as 'Old' Han and so on?

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Grinchy mate - bloody fantastic addition, love the very subtle weathering on that ship, that thing is HUGE!
Just read your FB post! Can't believe someone can be so lazy and stupid :evil: Glad you have the skills to fix it though, but you shouldn't have to!

grinchy

Sith Lord
Cheers mate, for those wondering the shuttle arrived wrapped in bubble wrap and no box, and therefore damaged, the top wing was snapped at the base and the nosecone was coming away to, I fixed it up as I have some knowledge of plastics and glues etc. but yeah I was not happy, but all's well that ends well its fixed and you can't see the damaged parts so that's something, if you can snag a shuttle at a decent price i'd go for it, its huge and a cool addition to a collection

Collins1987

Padawan
Them m&m figures are cool I've seen the boba fett one before never had chance to buy them though.

Sounds like a very productive day.

Also Happy Birthday for yesterday

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Not bought much modern stuff. In fact, picked up my first 3 3/4" action figure just last week (Boba Fett stupid armour pack thing, but it was only £5.50 in Sainsbury's and I love the figure and the packaging). However, this caught my eye.

It's a bit different and the imagery of Luke on his Taun-Taun is great. Also liked the mmix of pens, crayons and stickers. No idea what the hell a "roll and go art desk" is but overall I thought it was a great little set and all for the princely sum of £3, compliments of Sainsburys.

stationery.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
I have that boba set, love the artwork on it, as for the roll and go set, I like it, its quirky and vintage themed at the same time :D plus you can't grumble at 3 quid, bargain!

grinchy

Sith Lord
great pickup, I haven't seen these in store yet, in fact I haven't seen any of the latest wave apart from the poe dameron, love the design of this trooper, very sleek looking

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
called in today and they had loads on the shelves so must have just got them in
also bought quite a few of the 18" pacific jaks figures from amazon lately will get some pics up of them as i think some of them are really cool for the price :D

grinchy

Sith Lord
my local tru used to be pretty good at getting the new waves in, maybe i'm just not quick enough :D
And yeah love to see the jaks figures, you certainly get a lot of plastic for your money with them, puts Hasbro to shame really I only have a couple myself as space is an issue for me

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
I've been very lucky with some great vintage purchases recently, but this legacy falcon for £50 is a blinder!! Missing 1 leg and a weapon for Han (if he comes with one!) Best Buy ever!!

image_zpsw0hzmilz.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom