Latest Modern Acquisitions

Collins1987

Padawan
That's a good bargain you all got there

This is my latest pickup, got it from a guy in America for just over £60 with postage

IMG_20160114_203642.jpg

eloiasia

Youngling
Nice! Greedo and Sandtrooper seam to be still available in some of the online shops here, but Leia is long gone. And did you have to pay any customs for this as I assume it was declared as a gift?

grinchy

Sith Lord
nice black series pickups, i missed greedo and leia at retail, and glad you guys got the ties, my tesco had sold out, i'd heard the x wings were reduced as well but couldn't find them instore,

lejackal

Grand Master
grinchy said:
nice black series pickups, i missed greedo and leia at retail, and glad you guys got the ties, my tesco had sold out, i'd heard the x wings were reduced as well but couldn't find them instore,
I didn't see any X-Wings locally but they had boat load of Ties if you want want at cost?

chiffy

Sith Lord
Hey lejackel, if its the £10 tescos ties youre on about, anychance you can pick me a couple up please? We have 2 big tescos stores and a few smaller ones and theyre all utter dogshit! I would love 4 actually but just 1 would be fine if poss. If not no worries at all matey.

lejackal

Grand Master
chiffy said:
Hey lejackel, if its the £10 tescos ties youre on about, anychance you can pick me a couple up please? We have 2 big tescos stores and a few smaller ones and theyre all utter dogshit! I would love 4 actually but just 1 would be fine if poss. If not no worries at all matey.
No worries mate, working until about 5 but can look then as its only down the road. I guess postage for 4 would be £10-15 as the weight will go over the 2KG for anything cheaper. LMK anyway buddy.

Collins1987

Padawan
eloiasia said:
Nice! Greedo and Sandtrooper seam to be still available in some of the online shops here, but Leia is long gone. And did you have to pay any customs for this as I assume it was declared as a gift?

No I didn't have to pay any customs. Was listed as sand trooper with the exact price on the side. I'm not sure how its decided if import tax is added but luckily I didn't have to pay :)

lejackal

Grand Master
Collins1987 said:
eloiasia said:

No I didn't have to pay any customs. Was listed as sand trooper with the exact price on the side. I'm not sure how its decided if import tax is added but luckily I didn't have to pay :)

It seems to be luck of the draw and if the man with the calculator is having a bad day or not :evil:

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
I went down to my local Tesco today and they had about 10 Tie Fighters. I got one of them for a tenner.
Also picked up 3 shopping bags with different designs for £1 each.

eloiasia

Youngling
Managed to grab some older BS figures, still hunting for few ones from 2013 with the orange strip but I think these can be only sourced from ebay which I am trying to avoid, so the ones I am still looking for are Luke Pilot, Leia Boushh, R2D2, Boba Fett, Hun, Luke Bespin, Palpatine and Obi one
So today I got these in
DSCN5532_zpsfps7k3he.jpg

and actually I have to say even though it seams like rip off paying 20 pounds for sucha small figure ,Yoda it's my favorite one from the ones I own so far :)
DSCN5535_zpsmtjd6tmk.jpg

And Darth Vader, I know it has his flaws ,especially his eyes seam to be a bit oversized, but generally is a decent figure with great material cape
DSCN5539_zpsvwqaqltw.jpg

And I have Luke Jedi and Sandtrooper (blue) on their way, also I ordered KO Darth Maul from China around 2 weeks ago so I hope it turns out one day

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
My very first post in here in 10 years. Probably my last, but here goes...

Thanks to Coliins1987 I now have the last Empire magazine with toy to complete my run:-

FullSizeRender_zpsrdt3lmyt.jpg

:)

Jason

tobedesu

Jedi Knight
^ For a couple of weeks all I could find was the Rey and Finn covers whilst hloding out for an elusive Han and Chewie one. Came across a Phasma cover so snapped it up then got the Han one a few days after at last.
Now wish I'd got the Rey one as well.
Oh well.
Empire always does good covers.

grinchy

Sith Lord
Great empire covers, i only have the han and chewie and the ren exclusive, find it hard to display magazines
Picked up this vader on ebay, its the exclusive from woolworths from 96, missing the sticker on the front of the starcase but apart from that its in good shape
vader1_zps5fuzjrvm.jpg

Another one of my long list of wants and less than a tenner to, bargain!

lejackal

Grand Master
Can't quite believe the Mrs spotted this before I did and actually agreed to buy it for the boys new room........

Latest posts

Top Bottom