Latest Modern Acquisitions

Stronghold

Padawan
Look on Zavvi.com

They also had the Tie fighter but it was for £149 :) Might be worth checking that out.

http://www.zavvi.com/merch-action-figures/star-wars-the-force-awakens-black-series-first-order-special-forces-tie-fighter-starfighter-deluxe-6-inch-vehicle/11165434.html

Stronghold

YakFace

Hey,

I thought everyone would like this here. I'm sure a lot of you appreciate the vintage collectibles as well as the modern ones. Here's a little piece I made featuring Admiral Ackbar and R2 waiting in line for Star Wars The Force Awakens. A battle of collector egos go back and forth to see who is the ultimate collector!

This fanboy tribute features collectibles from the past like Return of the Jedi trading cards, lightsabers, vintage Jabba The Hutt Action Playset and even Jar Jar Binks Galactic bubble bath! A modern collectible reveals itself through a pesky Jawa. Hope you enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB3puJNL_dk

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
After hunting for ages with no joy, my wife only goes and bloody find me one in Germany. My POTF2 Bossk focus is now complete
image.jpg1_zpsdkhx1yxu.jpg

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
grinchy said:
Glad your run is complete, thats a great example, do you have another focus on the go now?

No it's Bossk all the way there is so many I have still yet to get in all the other lines.

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
grinchy said:
picked up the 30th anniversary vader with coin album, really nice set, now i'm thinking of getting the album loose and trying to get the coins, wish me luck!

Have a loose 30th album here that came with a few books I bought. PMe if u want it.

IMG_20150908_222844_zps5288x7vy.jpg

Rob

grinchy

Sith Lord
Ah sorry bud, bought one from a car boot sale on sunday, came with a couple of coins, didn't realise how many coins there are! it'll take me ages to fill it :D thanks though

Stronghold

Padawan
My force Friday purchases have started to arrive :)

nbdr9y.jpg

scaumq.jpg

s4mbux.jpg

The die cast 6" elite series is very nice a little bigger than the black series but some great detail.

Stronghold

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Really like the die cast Elite - got the Rey/BB8 for my daughter but impressed with them all.

I thought I'd just be spending money on the OT episode 7 characters - Han, Luke etc but since Friday I seem to be picking up more and more!
Got these in Tesco and Asda today

WP_20150910_005_zpsfxwqwr18.jpg

WP_20150910_007_zpsvgc4iqdc.jpg

WP_20150910_006_zps6ykiykjp.jpg

Love 6" Kylo and Stormie, not so impressed with Rey - the 3 3/4" version looks better
The Vader/Ahsoka twin pack is bloody nice though, bought it for my daughter but might have to steal the Vader for myself :lol:

grinchy

Sith Lord
nice haul there mate, haven't had much luck finding the double packs, i'm after the 3 pack with bb8, i'm planning on getting a couple of the diecast figures they look really nice and with a base to

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Spent way too much this week buy most of it is going away for Birthdays and Christmas so it will keep me and the quine in toys for awhile :D

Will keep a look out for another BB8 multi pack, they only had 1 on the shelf today. They did have the chopper and Zeb two pack which looked good.

Stronghold

Padawan
Looking good :)

One thing I'm really pleased about is that none of them have any tacky stickers on the packaging, was a right pain on EU release, hence why I got the first few waves from the states.

The First Order Flametrooper's gun is not perfect but the Disney store are sending me out a replacement with my other items on order, so that is a plus.

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
Grinchy, I have a BB8 three pack you can have. I bought it and realised I didnt want to go down that path.... (Rey only for me).

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
Slave Leia focus continues to grow... looking 'forward' to Slavetater and spending an earth on the pop vinyl jabba set later this year, but got a couple of these

DSC_0418.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
Never seen those before, very cool, your focus must be quite impressive, is it any and all slave leia pieces?
Went to the local tru today, force awakens stuff was thin on the ground, only figures they had where the resistance fighter and the alien guy with the hat, forgot his name, did manage to snagg a chewie, only six inch they had, but at least i got something
DSCF5724_zpslpgeldpz.jpg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
I'm really liking the new box for the 6" series, the black and red works so well especially with the box art, definitely my favourite version so far.

digktialx

Youngling
db94 said:
I'm really liking the new box for the 6" series, the black and red works so well especially with the box art, definitely my favourite version so far.

I agree this lineup really has some great box art and most of the figure portraits are done quite well too. The chewie one looks a bit constipated to me. I'd prefer him growling or a more action based pose but thats me!

chiffy

Sith Lord
Another figure knocked off my wanted list from over the last 20 years! Many thanks to Wayne for sorting me out, cheers pal :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom