Latest Modern Acquisitions

grinchy

Sith Lord
Thats really nice of you mate, but i'll see if i can find him out in the wild, Karen found those last two at another home and bargains, this was all they had, i'm thinking they are all mostly gone from those stores now, we are going to go to the nearest smyths store this week see if we get lucky

grinchy

Sith Lord
Well we went on another toy run today and didn't find what i was after, the illusive sandtrooper, smyths didn't have much in the way of figures, just the oversized vader and big xwing, never mind, the hunt continues, lol
Did find this fella nearer to home at TRU, was a tenner reduced to 7.49, which is a bit more like it
snowtrooper_zpstiicxr17.jpg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Toy runs - bloody great fun

Helluva nice pick up there with the Hoth Stormie, really suits the BS packaging and at a nice price too.

Looks like it's got a good seal as well, few of my BS are drying out but that one looks solid.

grinchy

Sith Lord
Cheers mate, yeah i went looking for one with a decent seal on it, seen some horror stories on facebook where the cards separated, i have a fair few of these now hope they survive longterm

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
lee gray said:
Not exactly a new item i bought but i saw aload of legacy build a droid figures in n Smyth's toys, they had 2 different sets

Been meaning to get over to my local symths but havent had a chance so decide to pull the trigger on the bay.

Got the full set of 12 for £105 shipped which isnt too bad and besides I just had to have them! The packing looks awesome 8)

lee gray

Sith Lord
nice build adroid items grinchy

those look sweet jediknight, wish there was more choice here, its been very thin of the ground for the rebels items

nice bossk gorneesh

nice fathers day present db94

nice dark sith lord, i was tempted to buy a couple but left it for now

Stronghold

Padawan
Hey all been awhile since I posted last,busy working on the Black Series 6"

Few pics of the best Black Series I've picked up over the last few weeks.

2jb6zqx.jpg

oivon9.jpg

6oefph.jpg

Stronghold

grinchy

Sith Lord
Those black series are ace, the tauntaun looks great! must get one of those
I know this is not really a modern piece, but its a modern repro so thought i'd put it here, my wife bought this for me as a surprise, she knows how much i love troopers and thought this would go well with the collection, from a spanish seller, i'm assuming this is one of the poon replica troopers, looks ok for a bootleg, she didn't pay a lot so thats a bonus, heres the pics
DSCF5532_zpsxx4fileu.jpg

DSCF5533_zpstmhxmjbn.jpg

Stronghold

Padawan
Jediknight3263827 said:
nice black series, im still waiting for my taun taun its been pre ordered for about 2 month now with forbidden planet
Yeah I stopped using Forbidden planet, mad postage charges and orders that just take so long to complete.
Been using my Uncle in the states, zavvi (pre-ordered wave 9 from them for 15 quid each) and kapow toys.
Star action figures are another good one but they do tend to charge a bit more.

Love the series myself and I have even sold some vintage to make room for more :p

Mr. Bob A. Feet

Jedi Knight
^^Yeah I noticed Zavvi doing some of the 6in pretty cheap they have some due in the middle of July at £15 a pop which ain't too bad at all! :)

grinchy

Sith Lord
Picked up this guy on ebay for £2.90 just liked the look of him, grand moff trachta, hes part of a comic pack with vader,i like the look of him
DSCF5540_zpsyjwnqxgf.jpg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
You are more than welcome - due you a lot more than this mate
Glad he arrived in one piece :D

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hi Guys!

Anyone still looking for a Rebels Sabine/Stormtrooper and Hera/Stormtrooper Commander and others

Avaliable from Comic Parade.co.uk for £10.99 + £3.50 shipping!

And yes they still have stock as I have ordered one myself.

Got loads of Black Series too!
Appears to be a Toy shop based in Watford. Anyone used them before?

www.comicparade.co.uk

grinchy

Sith Lord
me again! lol, this was a last minute bid its an AT-AE walker, and i got it for just under 30 quid, came with five figures, its bloomin huge don't know where i am gonna put it.
DSCF5603_zps472uc1ct.jpg

DSCF5604_zps88gmrihi.jpg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Bloody hell mate - what a monster!

Reminds me of how big a toy the AT AT Walker was back in the day, no one could believe a toy could be so huge. Looks like a serious bit of plastic kit and extra nice with the included figures.

Looks like a family pet on the sofa :D I'd be scared to move it in case it got angry :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom