Latest Modern Acquisitions

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
I love the Holiday editions, I have that one, the Jawa set and the Santa yoda, the Mrs even lets them go on display in the lounge at Christmas time.

grinchy

Sith Lord
Love the holiday editions, need them all apart from vader
Well i went back and bought a few more figures
DSCF5311_zpsfqxstbxe.jpg

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
Finally got my hands on this little beauty.. still after a MOC but this will have to do for now.

the Slave Leia focus continues ( i will have to do a picture of everything, its growing all the time)

leiamm.jpg

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
Another item arrived today...

leia3.jpg

The display on the left is actually a Pop up display. Its a real nice piece, although not sure about the see through dress :oops:

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Got myself some POTF 2 Bossk's for the focus..
1st up is a Tri Logo
IMG_0041_zpswbwoydn8.jpg

2nd is U.S card with Japanese sticker on the back ( also comes with a ultra rare Blaster that shoots around corners :lol: )
IMG_0039_zpsutu29uge.jpg

and last of we have a U.S. card with the Hologram picture
IMG_0045_zpsk7yauaro.jpg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Some really great pick ups

JK - fingers crossed your wife brings back some nice gifts from Orlando
naughtyjedi - love that set, Leia looks fab but the R2 is fantastic
Grinchy - superb mate, such an iconic ESB character one of my favourite carded figures

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
Have always wanted the Star Wars Widevision binder with #00 promo card so decided to buy this:

Untitled-1.jpg

It also came with all 3 basic widevision sets and a complete set of ESB Widevision chase cards. There were also a few chase cards and some promo cards from the other sets along with a complete set of ESB mini posters and one ROTJ mini poster.

A lot of the cards I already had but there were some that I needed. I'll most probably sell on the other cards just to try to recoup some of the cost but my primary goal was the binder and promo card some am well chuffed to finally have it (after 20 years!).

grinchy

Sith Lord
Great set there jedivision, nice to get something you've been after for a long time
Well it was the merseyside merseycon today, here are my scores, i've been after the r4 m9 for a decent price for a while now, got him for 12 quid, i did spend over sixty at the guys stall though, haggled him down on a couple of prices, i like to haggle :D
DSCF5353_zpsvnx3kjxh.jpg

DSCF5352_zps9m3vyk5g.jpg

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
I like the Classic four figure set, and the Vader Vs Luke fight set looks great to.

Don't worry I'm not spamming with the same POTF2 Bossk's got this one today its a Canada card back, so I only have the Italian
Guerre Stellari card back to find now.

FullSizeRender%207_zps6zpvwnk1.jpg

chiffy

Sith Lord
Anyone know anything about this sealed box of mystery and a valuation as I am in the process of getting rid of it but don't really know how much to ask for it?

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
Nope, but my friend Gary Oogle does, and this is what he says..

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/product-archive/?sku=6924

Latest posts

Top Bottom