Latest Modern Acquisitions

grinchy

Sith Lord
Heres the bust ups chewie and wampa, got to be my favourite of the line so far
DSCF5207_zpsb651ehja.jpg

Mr. Bob A. Feet

Jedi Knight
Just been in the garage looking for my old half dozen figures from my childhood that I found when I moved but they've went on the missing list again! but I did come across my Gentle Giant Darth Malgus from SW the Old Republic game(Oh Bioware, you made me sad!)...I'm really in need of SW game fix as it's been too, too long, roll on Battlefront!

I nicked the picture of the interwebs as mine is still sealed but anyways I guess it qualifies for latest acquisition! :p

Darth Malgus.jpg

Mr. Bob A. Feet

Jedi Knight
grinchy said:
That malgus statue is cool, what size is it?, it looks very accurate

Stands just over 8 inches(that's what she said!)

Followed the game (SWTOR) for two years before it came out and spent like £120 for the collectors edition only to be sadly disappointed in the final product, $150-200 million not well spent. Waited so, so long for a new SW MMO since Galaxies, Oh well maybe one day and well least I'll get my pewpew on with SW Battlefront! Bioware failed me, Dice don't even dare!

Btw lovely moderns you have yourself, would love to collect the black series but for some reason other than a medical professionals opinion I'm finishing my EP1 focus only several pieces off from what I'm after, can't wait to get it all out on display! :D

Mr. Bob A. Feet

Jedi Knight
Nice pick ups Jediknight, Love the Malgus and Grand Moff Tractor? lmao a new character I've never heard of before guess I'm off to read up on some cannon, probably part of the Farming Federation....Badumtish..../getscoat

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Loving the comic pack and mood light - will be tracking down one of those lights for my room tomorrow :mrgreen:

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
db94 said:
Loving the comic pack and mood light - will be tracking down one of those lights for my room tomorrow :mrgreen:
yes light is cool , there is 2 sizes
the one in the pic is the large ,LED and runs off 3 AA batteries so can be put anywhere :D

grinchy

Sith Lord
Very nice pickups, i need that six inch yoda for my collection, he should be a bit cheaper i think than the normal sized figures, but thats the scrooge in me, :D the luke and han twopack is ace i have that set

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Love the 6" Black Series figures - because I am so anti prequels I kinda wish Yoda didn't come with a saber but the TIE pilot looks the business :D

Got a surprise gift from one of the guys in my Watch. He was clearing out his loft and he gave me his sons SW toys (he didn't want them) for my collection :D

WP_20150415_017_zpsxpqm4xsk.jpg

grinchy

Sith Lord
very nice collection, all the better for being free!
Heres my latest, holiday edition vader, i don't have any of the others, might see if i can get the set eventually, christmas and star wars, a winning combo!
DSCF5213_zpsm96zjw6p.jpg

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
That Vader looks great
With those classic signature quotes I think having Christmas SW in your collection is long overdue :D

grinchy

Sith Lord
Cheers guys
Got my eye on the others in the set, but theres no rush, they are really nice, a couple based on the Ralph McQuarrie artworks, sure i'll end up with them all eventually.

Latest posts

Top Bottom