Farthest From VIII Spring 2015

x-pack

Grand Master
If anyone wants to do a bendems display/talk I can loan you my moc's for the day. Not got a huge collection but I think there are a few. Not been out of storage in 15 years

Are we confirmed for the 1st?

David Tree

Jedi Master
x-pack said:
If anyone wants to do a bendems display/talk I can loan you my moc's for the day. Not got a huge collection but I think there are a few. Not been out of storage in 15 years

Are we confirmed for the 1st?

That is very kind x-pack, but there will be a few examples on display that most folk may never have seen in person before and will help give an insight into the line that few have seen before :)

Still waiting on one or two folk before confirming 100% for the 1st.

Dfran8

Padawan
I really want to go (that´d be my first one). Is there any room still available? anybody to share?
If not, how crazy it would be to drive (motorbike) from London and back in the same day? :?

Richard_H

Grand Master
Dfran8 said:
I really want to go (that´d be my first one). Is there any room still available? anybody to share?
If not, how crazy it would be to drive (motorbike) from London and back in the same day? :?

You can walk from London there and back in a day!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Have done this on public transport.

Waterloo->Salisbury train 90 mins approx
Salisbury Blue Boar Row->Fordingbridge X3 bus approx 30 mins

Add in the walk into Salisbury town centre and wait for the bus for total time of approx 2.5 to 3 hours.

Cheers Jason

Jez

Sith Lord
Standard rules apply as they have done since the first one, if you want to go on the Saturday, catch a train to Didcot Parkway and I'll drive you there and back!
The first time I ever met Grant was outside Didcot station.

The more the merrier.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom