Farthest From VIII Spring 2015

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
David Tree said:
x-pack said:
HothJim said:
Any idea on a date yet Mr. Tree?

Yeh, could do to get the leave booked with work and start psyching myself up for the drive down :wink:

Not 100% confirmed, but looking most likely Sunday 1st of March.
Well that's sooner than I expected - not complaining though!

Cue scrum for hotel rooms.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
Booked the double at the Ship. 1 twin left there now....

:)

Jason

Are you sure? I've just booked rich and Pete a room and was told by the woman on the phone that all rooms were available.

I'm all booked into the crown - bring it on

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Don't book with booking.com. Their information about rooms left in the Ship is incorrect and they don't send reservation details immediately. I have now phoned up to reserve a double room. They have 1 twin and 1 double left at this point.

cheers Jason

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
I've booked a room out of town - I won't be getting on the beer so I'll leave the local rooms for the pissheads!

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
David Tree said:
x-pack said:
HothJim said:
Any idea on a date yet Mr. Tree?

Yeh, could do to get the leave booked with work and start psyching myself up for the drive down :wink:

Not 100% confirmed, but looking most likely Sunday 1st of March.

Oh poop... Bath Half marathon that morning, I'll have to be bleeding quick running round that to make this, it it does end up being 1st :(

HothJim

Padawan
Cherry will be popped- booked a room at the Augustus John for me and mate. Well up for this!

HothJim

Padawan
JuniorChubb said:
HothJim said:
Cherry will be popped- booked a room at the Augustus John for me and mate. Well up for this!

:? Am I on the wrong website today?

Ah, there is a Star Wars event on. I was just booking a room to get away for the weekend. Apologies guys.

HothJim

Padawan
I know I am terrible. Really concerned the excitement will overwhelm me and I will get a (junior) Chubb on in the hotel room, could be very embarrassing.

Back on topic, what time did the talks at the last event begin on the Saturday? Just trying to plan a rough itinerary.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Talks are on the Sunday. The last FF had an event in the town hall on the Saturday starting at 7pm. Previous to that, beer and curry, starting from whenever people arrive, usually late afternoon onwards.

cheers Jason

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom