Farthest From VIII Spring 2015

SOJ

Sith Lord
Can't make Saturday night now, still coming Sunday afternoon.

Does anyone need a room be I cancel. I'm booked in the Ship

David Tree

Jedi Master
That's right folks, the only show in the UK that caters for your vintage Star Wars craving is back this Sunday March 1st.

Discover the long lost art of toy collecting by actually attending a toy show, rummage through plastic storage bins rather than eBay pages, talk to real people with real names, actually show your real thumbs up to a person for their purchase rather than the Facebook icon - it will mess with your head, but I think you'll be able to handle it.

Join us in celebration of Star Wars Vintage Toys at Farthest From, the UK Star Wars vintage toy show this Sunday.
In addition to the great selection of dedicated vintage toy dealers, we have some great features and presentations to look forward to:

12.30pm Farthest From/ Roll Out Roll Call/ Twin of Power Show Announcements by Dave Tree.

1.00pm Presentation: "Bend Ems, Star Wars Neglected Prodigal Son" Dave Tree wonders why there is so much snobbery towards Bend Ems, are they any better or worse than Vintage toys? Were they any better or worse than what followed by Power of the Force Two?

1.30pm Presentation: "Collecting Luke X-Wing" A look at focus collecting by Jez Allinson.

2.00pm Presentation: "Collecting Card Backs" Jason Smith takes us through collecting Star Wars Card Backs - Autographs may be subject to small charge.

Unfortunately due to production delays, the 10th Flocked Figure will not be available, but will be available at the summer show, however, the first 100 through the door will receive a free copy of the February issue of Starburst Magazine, courtesy of Starburst and Southampton Comic Con

For all the details on the show please visit the dedicated Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Farthest-From-The-UK-Star-Wars-Retro-Toy-Show/583316165029365?ref=hl

Sunday 1st of March 2015
Early Bird Entry 11.00am - 12.00pm
General Entry 12.00pm - 4.00pm

Fordingbridge Town Hall
63 High Street
Fordingbridge
Hampshire
SP6 1AS

Early Bird Entry: £3.00
Entry Fee Adults: £1.00
Children Under 13: 50p

x-pack

Grand Master
The Indian restaurant just gave me a call asking if we were still coming. He said, "we don't normally get bookings this big".

I explained it was all cool and we're deffo still coming. Fordingbridge eh? :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom