Epic competition for a great cause

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Apologies only just seen this. Fantastic cause and I hope you meet your targets and then some. Neil and Iain top work lads, selfless act once again and why I love this community.

Stick these couple of pieces of sigma in the draw please.

image.jpg1_zpsciwrjrfg.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsvdichbva.jpg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stuart Skinner said:
Apologies only just seen this. Fantastic cause and I hope you meet your targets and then some. Neil and Iain top work lads, selfless act once again and why I love this community.

Stick these couple of pieces of sigma in the draw please.

I guess a draw is better than a garage :D

itfciain

Grand Master
Hi guys

Right - well this has been fantastic - in just under a week we have managed to put together 38 different prices - this is incredible and the generosity shown by the community has been amazing

Listed below are the prizes and a picture of the ones I have in so far - there are plenty of goodies to win so there are no excuses not to get involved in this. We will start taking donations as of now - if you can PM either Neil or myself for Neil's PayPal details that would be great - please send the money as gift and include either your name or your forum name - also please do not mention raffle. For every 5GBP that you donate you will get a 'ticket' - so you can donate as much as you like (more the better obviously)

Neil is going to arrange to visit Bethany so she can do the draw herself - we will update you as soon as there is a date for this - all prizes will be dispatched after we have your address (postage covered by the donator or Neil & I)

Prize List is as follows

1. A Ship Stand of your Choice (Iain)

Iain_zpscvkztjkt.png

2. 100 Star Stands - Either 1' or 1.5' (Iain)

Iain%202_zpsr3fxo5mu.png

3. Survival Kit Mailer (Iain)

Iain%203_zpssge0scpp.png

4. One of TIG's life size Palace Blasters (John Paul Ragusta - TIG)

JP%201_zpsjpwzmp1p.png

If you can't wait for the wait for the draw then JP has some left for sale ($89.99 shipped US / $109.99 shipped worldwide) and if anyone wants to buy one he'll donate 100% of the profit to the family as well

5. Selection of Star Wars Transformers - these come from the lastest consignment to Max Webster Auctions - you can check out all of the up coming auctions here - http://www.maxwebsterauctioneer.com/

Max_zpsi5hxb9zh.png
Max1_zpsvaetpug7.png
Max2_zpsvzvteoyy.png

6. Also from Max we have this Optimus Prime (Max Webster)

Max4_zpsaftsigkq.png

7. MISB Prototype Boba (Mumbo)

Mumbo_zpsnmkef67g.png

8. 2x 6" black series figures, Boxed - Finn and a Clone Trooper + Force Awakens Darth Vader MOC (Neil)

Neil%203_zpsphvhftyw.png

9. 4x 6" loose black series figures. SandTrooper, Kylo Ren, First Order Trooper & Phasma + stands (Neil)

Neil%204_zpsqpvmdws4.png
Neil%205_zpstzf1okaz.png

10. MISB Force Awakens Tie Fighter (Neil)

Neil2_zpsqil4gpol.png

11. Issue 1 of the SW comic. Looks great in a frame, but missing the free x-wing gift (Neil)

Neil%206_zpsosjelnsk.png

12. A small prize for the offering. This was from Nick at FF and was a bit of a consolation prize for me at the time but he doesn't really fit being a Kenner. What's fun is that he has no fewer than 7 price labels (price gun set on fully automatic I guess) and is the cool (I like it) Emperor offer on 65 back card (SLNH)

SLNH%20Simon_zpsqkytcjyw.png

13. 3 mini jigsaws (rdpla)

Robert%201_zpshs2ciq9r.png

14. Set of posters and millennium falcon / Artoo watch (rdpla)

Robert%202_zpsyvplix4k.png

15. Boba Fett marmit doll (rdpla)

Robert%203_zpsuen9mfkr.png

16. Set of 7 pepsi sound caps incl luke / darth/ Artoo and c3po plus 3 mystery figures... batteries are probably dead but display well (rdpla)

Robert%204_zpsui27l2yb.png
Robert%208_zpsv33r2and.png
Robert%206_zps0gxtdtvl.png
Robert%207_zpsvxzobv3y.png
Robert%205_zpsjilhmdrw.png
Robert%209_zpsw7ced7ym.png

17. An artist proof along with an original sketch from the piece by the amazingly talented Sublevel Studios

Sublevel%20Studios_zpskhjzr3is.png

18. Two pieces of Star Wars Sigma (Stuart Skinner)

Stu%20Skinner%202_zps9dpnmobh.png
Stu%20Skinner1_zpsm9xcwvov.png

19. A wall hanger small Yoda in carbonite (Grinchy)

Grinchy_zpswwlwmivv.png

20. Tiny George Lucas in carbonite deform sculpt and han solo to, perfect for Christmas tree ornaments (Grinchy)

Grinchy%202_zps35jjf8ce.png

21. 12 inch Leia, no comb and brush, beater box, hair redone by the wonderful Mr Gary Haygood - who is always available to help with you 12' Leia hair needs!

Gary%20Haygood%201_zpsuddsdems.png
Gary%20Haygood%202_zpsmfmbkiw4.png

22. A 'well loved' Nien Numb with nice clear bubble! (Lejackal)

Carl_zpstaai4jcv.png

23. Selection of Cardbacks (Lejackal)

Carl%203_zpshal6yxyf.png
Carl%204_zpsqtzbtbxc.png

24. Bantha Tracks Patch + R5 Comic (Lejackal)

Carl%202_zps675jm7nf.png

25. 44 Figures in C6-C8 condition (Greedole)

Greedole_zpsemmbm88l.png

26. A 1997 20th Century Fox Special Edition press Kit for Star Wars trilogy release. Also includes Turbo Power Rangers Adventures :wink: and Others. (Daz DP1973)

Daz_zpss5o5u7sz.png

27. A Die Cast Darth Vader tie fighter - it can be removed from bubble but its still pretty cool (Darthgulliver)

Darth%20Gulliver_zpsxrvhl3uq.png

28. ToyMart Price Guide (Bootyhunter)

Bootyhunter_zps6ppu5ozn.png

29. A set of GW Acrylic ADS-31 4 Tier Steps - boxed and un-used (Anon)

Anon%202_zpsspcrt7je.png

30. ESB Yoda MOC (Anon)

Anon1_zpspkyzphge.png

31. CE3 swag, a Canadian GM cereal #4 fold out pamphlet, and a complete set of Canadian O-Pee-Chee SW series #2 trading cards (sorry, no stickers) - this is from the team over at the TantiveXI forum (Commander Clint)

Commander%20Clint_zpswal92tqb.png

32. EV-9D9 - Both arms come out when pulled but she displays well (Edd)

Edd_zpsv4f9wadn.png

33. 2 x Cardbacks with Italian Import Stickers (Paul Watts)

Paul2_zpsbtbtnywo.png
Paul1_zpsjne2mmsn.png

34. AT-ST Driver with crazy big sticker (Dan Burgess - SOJ)

Dan1_zps8mhxx7ly.png

35. Black Series Obi-Wan Kenobi(Dan Burgess - SOJ)

Dan2_zpsws2gfxie.png
Dan3_zpsmwst1bmi.png
Dan4_zpsbivmcao8.png

36. Section 8
TBC

37. Jez
TBC

38. Frank
TBC

39. C3PO Sealed Baggie (Pigcity)

PigCity_zpsqjzt59rr.png

40. UKG85 Loose Zuckuss (Dr_BallMD)

DrB_zpsqqegmo0y.png

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Iain/Neil can I suggest you guys start a new thread with clear directions on how to enter? I've just looked through this thread and as it's several pages long I don't think it's very clear how people are supposed to enter the raffle.

itfciain

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
Iain/Neil can I suggest you guys start a new thread with clear directions on how to enter? I've just looked through this thread and as it's several pages long I don't think it's very clear how people are supposed to enter the raffle.

Hi Edd

Was thinking that last night - I'll get a new thread started shortly with details of all of the prizes (40 of them now!) and how to enter

itfciain

Grand Master
New thread updated with details - feel free to sticky away Edd

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=31452

jackabina

Sith Lord
Thanks guys. Just to add, the donation from Franks is TWO of the fantastic wood etchings that his wife does. They are both awesome.
Cheers

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom