Epic competition for a great cause

lejackal

Grand Master
Unless anyone objects on my thread here's another prize mate;

SWFUK_Comp_zpsc2wl3leh.png

SWFUK_Comp2_zpsrfszqdqv.png

jackabina

Sith Lord
Just returned home from work to see this thread grow. What a very special community we are part of. It's a pleasure being associated to you guys.

rdpla

Jedi Knight
Iain / Jackabina
I would ike to contribute some bits as well...not vintage, but still very nice...is that ok..if yes will take some pics...

Regards

Robert

rdpla

Jedi Knight
sorry, they arent vintage, but the i think the boba is quite popular
he may have been opened once to check all parts present... the other items are all sealed
bottom front is one of 3 puzzles i will send..the other 2 being star wars and ROTJ but cant find them right now..
bottom right is a set of 8 posters- double sided(16)-like a scroll- long and narrow..

Regards
Robert

P1010590.JPG

grinchy

Sith Lord
I'm in, i'll donate one of my wall hanger small yodas in carbonite
1201596216581321_1885540909312589311_n_zpsm1cebfac.jpg

also my tiny George lucas in carbonite deform sculpt and han solo to, perfect for Christmas tree ornaments
DSCF5817_zps1cfcv3pl.jpg

Daz

Padawan
I'm also in for a prize and donation. Will sort it out when home Thursday evening.

itfciain

Grand Master
Cheers guys - that is some great additions - if we can get all submissions in by close today then I'll get the pictures and the details sorted and then we can start the raffle - plenty of great prizes to be had for sure

Daz

Padawan
Gents, would like to contribute this to the raffle. It's a 1997 20th Century Fox Special Edition press Kit for Star Wars trilogy release. Also includes Turbo Power Rangers Adventures :wink: and Others.

Hope that helps.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
100% in for a prize donation, just have to find something. Add me to the list please :)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
OK here's my prize, a vintage EV-9D9! This is my old one that used to have one arm missing, I found one last week :) Both arms come out when pulled but he displays well. You guys were kind enough to club together to give me an unbroken one recently, so am happy to donate this.

ev-9d9.jpg

itfciain

Grand Master
Thanks Edd, Daz and Frank - that is fantastic and much appreciated

Think we are over 20 prizes now which is phenomenal

jackabina

Sith Lord
I just want to say a huge thank you to everybody who has support this, a special thanks to Iain for helping me organise it. You've been fantastic guys. Just a bit of an update. It's been a bit of a balancing act between going hell for leather with fundraising, and the emotional impact that has on Dave and his family. Dave is a very humble guy and I'm privelaged that Dave and his wife are allowing us to support in this way. Some great news is, that after news of what his friends are trying to do for him has slowly gotten round, and the company supplying the equipment, were so touched by the love for Bethany's cause, they have offered to drop the £400 nominal charge for installing and setting up the equipment, and the training needed for Dave and his wife.
A little love, goes a long way :D

I have already raised over £200 in store over the last two days, so we've made a great start. I think I'm going to buy an iPad for Daves 8 year old son, who is so supportive of his big sister and really appreciates the attention that's she needs. I think it would be great to treat him and recognise him.

Once again, I'm am in awe of your support.

So if anyone has a half decent iPad spare, let me know :wink:

Thanks guys.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Very touching story, good on you guys for giving us the opportunity to do something nice for these folks

PM incoming mate

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Wow, what a great cause and kudos to all those involved and Neil and Iain for kickstarting this.

A small prize for the offering. This was from Nick at FF and was a bit of a consolation prize for me at the time but he doesn't really fit being a Kenner. What's fun is that he has no fewer than 7 price labels (price gun set on fully automatic I guess) and is the cool (I like it) Emperor offer on 65 back card.

I'll be having a few entries off you too, Iain. As per usual, I fully expect to win sweet FA and will be most disappointed if I do win something :lol:

klaatuprize1.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom