Yak Face Haslab Kettana

GLucas

Padawan
Hi Guys,

Two years ago I bought this carded Jak Face with coin from Jabba's sailbarge. As it is modern and had a certain price tag on it (about a 100 GBP) is knew it was a lot of money spending on a modern figure, but it was exclusive to the sailbarge (numbered 00) and Yak has his drinking glas. Oh, not to mention, a really cool nostalgic card and coin.

Anyone an idea what would be a fair price selling this one?

Cheers! Frank

Attachments

• 056468B6-BAD2-4AA0-A6F3-9D2AEAD98A30_1_105_c.jpeg
    056468B6-BAD2-4AA0-A6F3-9D2AEAD98A30_1_105_c.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 46

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Hi Guys,

Two years ago I bought this carded Jak Face with coin from Jabba's sailbarge. As it is modern and had a certain price tag on it (about a 100 GBP) is knew it was a lot of money spending on a modern figure, but it was exclusive to the sailbarge (numbered 00) and Yak has his drinking glas. Oh, not to mention, a really cool nostalgic card and coin.

Anyone an idea what would be a fair price selling this one?

Cheers! Frank
Hi Frank

Your probably looking in the region of between £200-£300 I know that's a bit vague but prices are all over the place with these on eBay. If i was selling one i would say £250.

Hope that helps

GLucas

Padawan
Hi Frank

Your probably looking in the region of between £200-£300 I know that's a bit vague but prices are all over the place with these on eBay. If i was selling one i would say £250.

Hope that helps
Thanks mate! That's a fair price on this one. But I am not yet in selling this figure, because of the beauty of the figure, the card and coin and the fact that this one was exclusively sold with the sailbarge. Anyway, thanks!

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
Thanks mate! That's a fair price on this one. But I am not yet in selling this figure, because of the beauty of the figure, the card and coin and the fact that this one was exclusively sold with the sailbarge. Anyway, thanks!
I am sure it will only continue to increase its value becouse of the reason you have stated. I would hang onto it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom