world of springfield figures.

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
does anyone else on here collect these. ive seen a few on ebay and i think i might start collecting them. or should i just stick to star wars????

TWOFOOT

Jedi Master
Only just seen this topic. I collect them. They are superb.
There is about 200 figures to collect and most are reasonably priced. If you just want to collect some then go for it but if you are like me then you will HAVE TO collect all of them. About 90% you can get for under Ã'£5 (loose or carded are about the same price), But some are quite expensive as they were mailaway exclusives. One is worth about Ã'£50-75 with the others coming in at about Ã'£10-20.
Here is my collection so far. The ones in the boxes in the cabinate are the mailaway figures.
simpsonsmen.jpg

sith-smith

Grand Master
Wow. Nice collection.

Does anyone remember seeing (probably on RS) some custom simpson star wars figures?

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
i think if i by one or two i will want to start a proper collection. its really temting as they are such cool figures. id mainly want to get them boxed as well, for some reason i prefer them that way, same with star wars figures. ive only really got into the simpsons properly recently, see how the bank balance is!!!!!

that is a good collection twofoot, its temtping me even more!!! :lol:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
I love the Simpsons figures but I just don't have any space in my house for displaying anything other that DVD's !! :evil:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom