"We Lost our Human" - animation on Netflix

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
I just wanted to give a shout-out for a new animation on Netflix, created by my brother and his missus. It's called "We Lost our Human" and is an interactive animation using the same system developed for Black Mirror's "Bandersnatch". It's aimed at children but stylistically looks gorgeous. It also, IMO, improves a lot on the limitations Bandersnatch had around the interactivity aspect.

You can read more about its development here or just go to Netflix and enjoy it!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I just wanted to give a shout-out for a new animation on Netflix, created by my brother and his missus. It's called "We Lost our Human" and is an interactive animation using the same system developed for Black Mirror's "Bandersnatch". It's aimed at children but stylistically looks gorgeous. It also, IMO, improves a lot on the limitations Bandersnatch had around the interactivity aspect.

You can read more about its development here or just go to Netflix and enjoy it!
Thanks mate. I like japanese Anime. But some of the new animation also some netflix do I do not like, I think it is ugly.

Some of the stuff I watched on Netflix was the series and movies The Seven deadly sins. I really liked how it was made. But the last movie they did named Grudge of edinburgh well they changed the graphic a lot and to something that I did not like :mad: The graphic they used in that one is beginning to be very normal on new stuff and I do not like it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom