Toyshop On Tour

Palifan

Sith Lord
Hi all,

I'm guessing quite a few of you on here have been watching the TSOT series 1 and 2 and I wanted to mention this most recent one they just put out from Wales. There's an incredible oddball Star Wars collection at the end that's really worth a look and the rest of this show is as entertaining as ever.

This is one of my favourite things to see on youtube (the Jonathan Ross episode is eye watering !), and I find them to all be worth a watch.

Ian

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I watched the first season but found season 2 episodes a bit long. Will certainly go back to this at some point, thanks for recommending.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Great show. Awesome Action Force collection and John B's SW collection is crazy. No idea where he finds everything!

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Great show. Awesome Action Force collection and John B's SW collection is crazy. No idea where he finds everything!
Agreed. That Star Wars collection is extremely impressive, even if you don't collect those particular items yourself. And the fact that he managed to acquire it all in such a short space of time is nothing short of astounding!

Palifan

Sith Lord
Love watching TSOT, hoping to make it down to the shop one day.
You and me both and I have bought a couple of things from them by messaging back and fourth (items I saw them pick up on the show), and have found them great to deal with.

Ian

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Yes they seem really genuine people. They're always smiling, that's what this hobby's all about. Having a laugh.

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
I agree the Jonathon Ross toy collection tour that they did a month ago, just wow......... so many micronauts which i love and toys from my youth well worth a watch if you didn't see that one its a sensory overload .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom