Vehicles for Sale

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
SNOWSPEEDER

Loose and missing harpoon and block. Crack to outer canopy and glass has been glued in (not by me). Lights and sounds work. Priced at less than it's spare parts value. £20.

Snowspeeder-1.jpg

Snowspeeder-2.jpg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Loads added and unsold items with price reductions.

Remember: prices are all in and include fees and postage. Also, for every additional item you buy knock £3 off the total, i.e. buy 2 items knock £3, buy 3 items know £6, etc.

lejackal

Grand Master
Should anyone be interested in the Y-Wing box I would be interested in the ship loose? Just putting it out there :D

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
coomber75 said:
Will have the isp if it falls through mate belting piece

No worries mate. Have PM'd Cymonguk but not sure if he's got a handle on the PM thing yet. Will give him a couple of days then come back to you, if that's OK?

Cymonguk

Padawan
Nope just been to see my daughter for midweek dinner :) have a two hour journey home, so just stopped at services! Will answer when home later

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Cymonguk said:
Nope just been to see my daughter for midweek dinner :) have a two hour journey home, so just stopped at services! Will answer when home later

You should see if your daughter can do deliveries next time :lol: No worries, in no rush, just didn't know if you'd got to grips with PMs yet. Safe journey!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom