Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - Final

Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023 - Final

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Welcome to Forum Vehicle of the Year 2023.

Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle are now in the final for the 4th time, so far it has always lost. I guess the odds are very high on this vehicle as the winner of 2023 :unsure:

Scout Walker Vehicle, there is a lot to say about it. It made history in 2023 many times. For the first time it made it to the semi finals in 2023 but it made another very big surprise and also made it to
the finals for the first time. So here it is, a new vehicle in the final for the first time, I guess the odds are low on this vehicles as a winner for 2023. Can it make a 3rd major surprise in 2023 and be the winner :unsure:

Choose 1 Vehicles from the list

The winner will be the winner for 2023 (y)

Let the Vote Begin

Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle.jpg

Scout Walker Vehicle.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
So pleased to see new vehicles in the final.
It's the Snow Speeder for me.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
First 2 ships I ever got along with the MF. Have to go with the snowspeeder, both great vehicles with so much playability, the legs used to annoy me on the AT-ST so the Snowspeeder gets my vote.

Jez

Sith Lord
Two great vehicles. I always wanted the snowspeeder as that scene in TESB is just awesome. My vote goes to the Scout Walker though on pure playability and nostalgia. Whichever wins, richly deserves the title!

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
2 of my favourite childhood toys, have them side by side on display. So many happy memories for both.
Has to be the snowspeeder though - lights, sounds and spring loaded landing gear, just an amazing toy
IMG_7798.jpeg

scooternick

Jedi Knight
Hallelujah, there is life beyond the AT-AT!!! Snowspeeder gets my vote, such a cool looking vehicle. Scout Walker is also a genius design.

Hod10

Padawan
Snowspeeder gets the nod from me, I've voted for it in every round. The chicken walkers legs warp over time and so as a toy it loses points based on that.

supergoose

Padawan
Supporter
Growing up, my cousin had the snowspeeder and I had the scout walker. I already had an X wing so the snow speeder didn't do that much for me back then, no push down R2 to open the wings etc. The scout walker was a marvel of toy technology at the time when I look back... the lock and unlock mechanism with the button to move those chicken legs was awesome....coupled with the multitude of guns and the double canopy hatch it's right up there for me and gets my vote between these 2 👍

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Both are fantastic vehicles. It is very hard for me to choose one, but I voted for the Scout Walker Vehicle :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Wow I am very surprised we have a new winner the Scout Walker Vehicle with only one vote more than the speeder :oops: Against all the odds it made it to semi finals for the first time and later to the final and won. Thanks guys for all the votes (y) 🥳

Latest posts

Top Bottom