Upcoming Vectis auction/toy shop find

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
palitoyjunky said:
Well I have heard there are going to b 6 shop stock sealed Death Stars in this find :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
Seriously, how can stuff like this just be sitting there waiting to be found? How?

Might open up some items that are currently priced out of the market for some collectors though, which is great news.

indianawars

Sith Lord
jedisearcher said:
Seriously, how can stuff like this just be sitting there waiting to be found? How?

Might open up some items that are currently priced out of the market for some collectors though, which is great news.

This is what i'm hoping too... Get them in the hands of collectors at affordable prices. Fingers crossed that a dealer doesn't force us all out on the auctions and then try to sell'em on for double!

_Lee_

Sith Lord
So who found this? Vectis??

If true its great, but only if you want to spend thousands unfortunately.

Lee

dianoga77

Padawan
I just got the pic from the net mate, there was no info to go with it sadly :cry:

maybe a few members can shed some light :?:

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Caswellbot said:
Awesome photo. Where / when was that?

Amazing pic, thanks for sharing it!

The poster in the pic mentions Darth will visit the store in August, and from the mixture of first wave ESB toys and SW toys the year has to be 1980 - so by deduction photo taken June-July 1980.

beginner

Jedi Knight
dianoga77 said:
Who needs vectis anyway :wink: :wink:
file.php

hey isn't it the small store near my house :lol: :lol: :lol:

........wish it was so, but sorry it isn't :roll:

Heith

Padawan
There is a pic of one of those Darth Vader meet and greets in a toy shop somewhere on the net, one in Liverpool if I remember rightly?

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
I've got a bit of an update.

The find wasnt a toy shop find, it's much better than that. As I understand it, the stuff at Vectis actually came from a Palitoy rep who'd kept the stuff for the last 30 years if so. I don't know this but I assume that means that it will all be unstickered and unpunched. It's in original Palitoy cases which I believe will also be auctioned.

The sale will be a Palitoy only sale, as it so includes Action Man, Pippa and Tiny Tears stuff, amongst other things. It will be in May or June.

Enjoy fantasising people :p

ZippyNL

Padawan
Wow. Is it wrong to be fantasising about this bringing down the price of Palitoy 12 backs so that I could finally own more than one? Probably, right?

dianoga77

Padawan
jedisearcher said:
I've got a bit of an update.

The find wasnt a toy shop find, it's much better than that. As I understand it, the stuff at Vectis actually came from a Palitoy rep who'd kept the stuff for the last 30 years if so. I don't know this but I assume that means that it will all be unstickered and unpunched. It's in original Palitoy cases which I believe will also be auctioned.

The sale will be a Palitoy only sale, as it so includes Action Man, Pippa and Tiny Tears stuff, amongst other things. It will be in May or June.

Enjoy fantasising people :p

i had better start saving for this one :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom