U grade piss takes

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Lol. "No banging your head on the display case please! It contains a rare Mary Worth!" :lol: :lol:

plantman

Sith Lord
Ive had some terrible deals on ebay with non descriptive items or a c9 which was more a c7 etc.

AFA is good for that purpose, and it also adds protection and value to an item.

If you just wanted protection you can buy the case from oscars or UKG ect, but for peace of mind you cant beat a graded example.

But as always...the prices are rising and its not cheap to grade now, especially from the Uk. So afa items are commanding a bigger premium....and so it goes on.

forums like this, tig, swcc and rs are by far the best place to buy and sell now.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
tiefighterboy said:
Caswellbot said:
Yeah I take your point. I have had one or two bad experiences wih supposed c 9's. :wink:

No personal digs at anyone at AFA. For some reason the AFA conjures up images of Al from Al's Toy Barn in Toy Story 2!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pretty much............Comic Book guy from the Simpsons. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
I think the AFA is either something you like or dislike there is no middle ground,personally I prefer to buy graded figures.I've got a few I want to send for grading but because of their value I just haven't got theballs to risk them getting damaged or lost ect.

Back on topic...thought this was worth a mention.

I sold a German ESB 45 back Bossk with straight 90 subs for £175 a while back.How can this ever be worth this much??????

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250582377757&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

:shock: :shock: :shock:

plantman

Sith Lord
It beggars belief doesnt it!!

i know what i would buy. and i could certainly buy a lot more for £400 than a loose Bossk

plantman

Sith Lord
Keep this thread alive n'all

ufett110.jpg

ufett210.jpg

PGowdy

Grand Master
Agree with TFB but also, i don't think they'll sell. It's almost getting to the point where UGrades are selling for about the same as regular loose graded which is the way it should be. There's no real difference to the two things.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I saw somene selling a U LL Imperial Commander on RS the other day. FFS there are few enough LL cards around as it is without butchering it for a fecking U grade. :twisted: :evil:

plantman

Sith Lord
why would you want it in that great big frigging acrylic shite i dont know.

like ive always said though, its the idiotic tossers who think thats it great that will buy it....id rather have a minty loose one for £15 personally

aussiejames

Sith Lord
weasel said:
I saw somene selling a U LL Imperial Commander on RS the other day. FFS there are few enough LL cards around as it is without butchering it for a fecking U grade. :twisted: :evil:
I think that was a cut card, (at least a dozen different cut cards sold on ebay relatively recently) & cut cards are protected now.

e30318is

Sith Lord
Rulairs been up to his old tricks again, look at these sealed one end 12" ledy boxes!
Two of the rarest ledy 12" and hes U graded them :roll:

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
e30318is said:
Rulairs been up to his old tricks again, look at these sealed one end 12" ledy boxes!
Two of the rarest ledy 12" and hes U graded them :roll:

Bastard rulair.

BTW you forgot the link.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom