tv crew inside old palitoy factory today!

Rustyrankin

Padawan
Hasbro closed the former Palitoy site in 1994 with production of the last product made there, Play-Doh, being transferred to Hasbro's Irish factory.[6] The 10-acre site was put on the market in July 1996 for a price of £1.25m with outline planning permission for housing.[7]

laurencedyer

Jedi Knight
This will be aired on inside out on Monday but will only be available for the East Midlands area, even south Leicestershire will not receive the transmission as they pick up West Midlands TV transmissions.
I believe the will show will be about Palitoy and feature a few character's such as Bob Brechin and other former employees as well as visiting Joe at Leicester Vintage Toy shop.

spoons

Grand Master
laurencedyer said:
This will be aired on inside out on Monday but will only be available for the East Midlands area, even south Leicestershire will not receive the transmission as they pick up West Midlands TV transmissions.
I believe the will show will be about Palitoy and feature a few character's such as Bob Brechin and other former employees as well as visiting Joe at Leicester Vintage Toy shop.

Bob was filmed by the BBC at June's action man meet. I wonder if it was for the same show? I'll be watching at any rate (might even be a shot of the back of my head)

owler

Youngling
We get BBC East Mids here in Market Harborough, which is South Leics. But if you have Sky you can get it anyway as all the regions are covered.

lejackal

Grand Master
owler said:
We get BBC East Mids here in Market Harborough, which is South Leics. But if you have Sky you can get it anyway as all the regions are covered.
It will also be available on iplayer for a week as well

x-pack

Grand Master
Me too. Someone will post a working link i'm sure. I wonder if it will be available for all regions on iPlayer?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
If you've got a Sky+ box, do you have all the regions anyway? To late now anyway. Stitch up recording the wrong region walkie. :roll:

spoons

Grand Master
Great little article and good to see Quorn at the end. Well worth a visit if you like Action Man - next year is the 50th anniversary so it's going to be a big show

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom