Tri-logos

Joe

Grand Master
Surely you can find it Liam with your bloodhound abilities!!! ;)

I would say it's not a terrible price for the rarity of the figure + the clipper offer but it's definitely not worth a flip, only buy it if you genuinely don't want to spend more than £70 odd on a Leia Original Trilogo.

Like I said a friend offered to pick this up for me for 45 Euros and it sounded awesome till I saw the picture lol!

Joe

Grand Master
I did mull it over at the price I could have bought it for but the picture I saw showed it looking pretty shabby I must admit, I think the new seller has tried his best to make it look half decent lol

Ukgarisson

Padawan
I have been doing my homework with a view to giving tri-logos another chance and guess what, I really like them now!

The card backs for one are very good, Luke Farmboy with the gunner card, Classic Han with him looking all moody and Chewie are only some that I have found that look very very good.

Now I will always prefer the debut SW cards but these tri-logos are really quite good and may I say can be had for a good price if you look hard enough.

Tie fighter pilot is winning for me at he moment on the cool card back front, how great would it be to have him on display next to a Luke Gunner card back.

I hate to say it but I was wrong about these, they really are quite cool.

Cheers
Andy

Joe

Grand Master
Now that was an unexpected change of heart! :)

Apart from the bubbles being nice and clear, the various different photo art images that appear on them and the sheer amount of figures you can collect on the same card type (which look very uniform on display) they are also IMO going to last a fair bit longer than earlier cards too, being some of the last figures to be produced and all.

If you want to see some nice displays/limelights of Trilogos to wet your appetite check out this section on my forum: http://forum.trilogo.info/viewforum.php?f=10

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Ukgarisson said:
I have been doing my homework with a view to giving tri-logos another chance and guess what, I really like them now!

The card backs for one are very good, Luke Farmboy with the gunner card, Classic Han with him looking all moody and Chewie are only some that I have found that look very very good.

Now I will always prefer the debut SW cards but these tri-logos are really quite good and may I say can be had for a good price if you look hard enough.

Tie fighter pilot is winning for me at he moment on the cool card back front, how great would it be to have him on display next to a Luke Gunner card back.

I hate to say it but I was wrong about these, they really are quite cool.

Cheers
Andy

I hated trilogo's when I started to collect again, then the more I read about them the more I began to appreciate how different and striking they were to look at and before long I was hooked :eek:

Got to agree Tie Fighter Pilot trilogo card is stunning. I also like the different bubbles on some of the cards - German R5D4 bubble, EV9D9 and Ugnaught alternative bubbles look cool and weird at the same time :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
DarthStanley said:
Joe said:
ODB said:
I got my IG-88 for £70 so they are out there, so its all just a question of patience.

And I got mine for £40 so they definitely are out there.

Back of the net! :lol:

Funny how supply and demand can have a huge impact on prices...a couple of IG's turn up within a few months of each other and they all sell under £100.. then none turn up on ebay for about 9-12 months and the next that does goes for £180! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290772581651?nma=true&si=UUqieqAMah0i%2B0s9zzXVzHBsvhU%3D&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2557&orig_cvip=true#ht_1131wt_1397

Oh and Pete, here is one of those DSD auctions: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261056816978?nma=true&si=UUqieqAMah0i%2B0s9zzXVzHBsvhU%3D&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2557&orig_cvip=true#ht_1223wt_1397

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Hmm,tri logos-do you like women with three tits? if not,then Trilogos are not for you :D

Nah,im very fond of Trilogos and think they are great.I remember them as a kid,and also remember throwing them into mums shopping trolley when she wasnt looking.They have an appeal,and i myself find the logos very appealing.Even the bubbles add character to them,some are smashed to **** but they still look good.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom