Today on Facebook...

poncho

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:
Indeed... That Batman game was brilliant. Just hard enough to keep you retrying, but not so hard that you ditched it after a couple of games. Pretty sure it was bundled with my Amiga(?).. maybe a Spectrum though..
ooooh guess what i found last week in my local charity shop

lejackal

Grand Master
poncho said:
SAVORY100 said:
Indeed... That Batman game was brilliant. Just hard enough to keep you retrying, but not so hard that you ditched it after a couple of games. Pretty sure it was bundled with my Amiga(?).. maybe a Spectrum though..
Several coffee table books and floral dresses?

subzero

Sith Lord
Yeah the spectrum loading, I went round to a mates house once who had one and we sat there and loaded a game up on it and I was mortified to hear the screeching noise it made :lol: even back then as a 10 year old kid I had enough brains to know it was awful. C64 on the other hand had amazing load music with the SID synthesizer chip which sounded amazing, and memorable tunes that I can still play exactly in my head today from hearing them play hundreds of times, i'll never forget those sounds.

My older brother's legend of a mate came around once and randomly gave me 2 big boxed C64 games to keep, one of them being that Batman game which I loved. :)

poncho

Grand Master
lejackal said:
poncho said:
SAVORY100 said:
Several coffee table books and floral dresses?
not today c. goto the other collections bit and have a look

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Anyone fancy a probe bot? Sounds a bit painful to me, but I hear some are into this sort of thing...

pb.JPG

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Mr-shifter said:
peekaygee73 said:
Anyone fancy a probe bot? Sounds a bit painful to me, but I hear some are into this sort of thing...

pb.JPG

And the **** **** **** touret that ****ing goes **** with it

PISSFLAPS
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :x :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Absolutely brilliant, made my day!

subzero

Sith Lord
My god what a travesty and waste of money, you'd need an entire spare bedroom to display that too. :?

mumbo

Sith Lord
Yep saw that, looks bloody awful yet everyone seems to be creaming in their pants :roll:

poncho

Grand Master
mumbo said:
Yep saw that, looks bloody awful yet everyone seems to be creaming in their pants :roll:
i held back i was going to say thats ****ing awful. in the end rolled my eyes and well il poo pooey it here. theres more freedom of speech on a forum

subzero

Sith Lord
poncho said:
mumbo said:
i held back i was going to say thats ****ing awful. in the end rolled my eyes and well il poo pooey it here. theres more freedom of speech on a forum

Oh no god forbid telling someone the truth on facebook, you might offend everyone. :lol:

Dannywhiteley

Jedi Master
That shuttle is awful thought the same myself. Ridiculous how much it cost and got damaged in shipping and still looks awful anyway.

Even built up and cases would be better than graded MIB parts. It just looks silly in such a big practically empty case.

mumbo

Sith Lord
poncho said:
mumbo said:

:lol: yeah I held back from upsetting somebody and ruining their day, dread to think what they paid :roll:

poncho

Grand Master
the galaxy corp group which is a fountain knowledge for spanish variants and general pbp/poch discussion has been renamed the echobase vintage variant group..... :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom