Today on Facebook...

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Popped onto Facebook today and was amazed (well, not totally!) at some of the prices being banded about for loose figures:

Lando Skiff: £22 :lol:

Leia Poncho: £40 :shock:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Cazza said:
Popped onto Facebook today and was amazed (well, not totally!) at some of the prices being banded about for loose figures:

Lando Skiff: £22 :lol:

Leia Poncho: £40 :shock:

The fact folks are paying them is what is really, really insane. I'm just waiting for the prices rise enough before I can sell up and invest in a small property, like the Isle of Man or maybe Guernsey.

MarkG

Jedi Master
Well it looks like that Leia Poncho sold for its asking price Inc postage !!

Fecking crazy prices.

Lindo

Sith Lord
great community?? easy to find stuff on??? I hope you guys are taking the piss, I look on there and I see something that I like and BAM its an 8 week old post its just at the top cause some dick has commented on it! unless I'm using the bugger wrong, but to be fair it is the devil so I don't look often.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Yep- looks like it's gone...

It was the Lando that got me though- common as muck £10 figure for £22 :evil:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Prices are getting out of hand but buyers are just as to blame as sellers. If people didn't pay these ridiculous prices, sellers wouldn't be able to charge them.

Joe

Grand Master
I really can't understand why people pay so much money for production items, especially loose figures :( "Back in my day they were all £5 each and not a penny more" :lol:

Dannywhiteley

Jedi Master
edd_jedi said:
Prices are getting out of hand but buyers are just as to blame as sellers. If people didn't pay these ridiculous prices, sellers wouldn't be able to charge them.

Very true that. :lol:

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Totally depressing. Was looking back over the old for sale threads on the forum. The prices are unbelievable. Today's prices are a total horror show and only going one way! The worlds gone mad.

Latest posts

Top Bottom