Today on Facebook...

subzero

Sith Lord
What's next?, cutting out pieces of the plastic and card to send off for carbon dating authentication?

****ing morons!

lejackal

Grand Master
Cazza said:
Dannywhiteley said:
Cazza said:
Danny, have you got a link? Can't find it...

See if this works

https://m.facebook.com/groups/465602243495950?view=permalink&id=1728494017206760

Thanks Danny, but doesn't work for me :?
This is the group Andy, join and then click Danny's link
https://m.facebook.com/groups/465602243495950

Dannywhiteley

Jedi Master
I got back in the most annoying group under an assumed name to see what was going on. So full of overpriced **** it's unbelievable, some real unknowledgeable people in there believing everything they are told by four or five muppet admin. I left of my own accord as was struggling to bite my tongue any longer.

poncho

Grand Master
£110 this sold for....

hes common as muck :eek:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180414-180001.png
    Screenshot_20180414-180001.png
    122.3 KB · Views: 163

lejackal

Grand Master
Not sure which is worse, Mr. Beauro de Exchange or Mr. I'd like a valuation please that then says your valuation is too low because he's seen higher on eBay. If you already know don't ****ing ask :evil:

spoons

Grand Master
lejackal said:
Not sure which is worse, Mr. Beauro de Exchange or Mr. I'd like a valuation please that then says your valuation is too low because he's seen higher on eBay. If you already know don't ****ing ask :evil:

Mr I'd like a vlauation also moves from group to group to group asking for the same thing to be valued

They just don't like what they are told in the first place

lejackal

Grand Master
spoons said:
lejackal said:

Mr I'd like a vlauation also moves from group to group to group asking for the same thing to be valued

They just don't like what they are told in the first place
Or want to have the approval of their peers to charge top whack - no problem if you want to ask a high price but be prepared to either
a) sit on it for an age
b) get **** for it
c) give a decent discount to sell it

Top Bottom