Tigerham's Display Unit (in progress)

tigerham

Sith Lord
This used to be my display unit with LED's in my old place...
Old Display.jpg

Now I've moved place and sold-up years ago it's time to start fresh so here's a mock-up of what's to come...
New Display.jpg

Will need some tweaking once I know what I want to put in there apart from MOC's.

tigerham

Sith Lord
TheJabbaWookie said:
Wow that's a nice bespoke build you've got going there

Thank you my friend. All done with Illustrator and Photoshop to see what it will look like. Next stage to get the timber/mdf then build the boxes and add the lights. All in good time. :)

tigerham

Sith Lord
Cazza said:
Looking forward to seeing how this turns out- looks like it's gonna be stunning! 8)

Thank you Cazza. I'm looking forward to creating it and seeing the finished product. Will keep you posted.

tigerham

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
Yes, I'm also looking forward to seeing the finished article. Very best of luck with the build! :)
Thank you kindly Snaketibe.

Michael Sith said:
Super display idea Ham, exciting time for you as well, look forward to seeing pics as it progresses :D
And thank you Michael. It is quite exciting, feeling that buzz again. :)

tigerham

Sith Lord
Darkest_Logic said:
The one you had looked cool, cant wait to see your new one :).

Thank you. The one I had before was when I started collecting the first time round around 8-9 years ago. This time I'm going for something a little more modern looking.

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
The old display was impressive, but the new one looks like it will be even better, keep the pictures coming so we can witness the transformation!

tigerham

Sith Lord
Shaky_BobaFett said:
Looks fantastic mate! Looking forward to seeing u post up more pictures of it coming together
Ricky⚒

BradleyScott said:
Very nicely done. The recess look is cool. Great looking.

Thanks guys. Materials arrive tomorrow so will start the build then. Fun times ahead, lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom