Display units for figures

Phillm1969

Youngling
What display units do people use for their loose figures?
Mine have been stored in a safe place for more than 15 years and I'm worried if I put them on display they will discolour or fade.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
By far the best (imho) are Collector Displays. https://collectordisplaysuk.com/

Drew is a top guy. They're well worth the money, as they are built with a collector's eye and the build quality is superb.

Here's mine:

Attachments

• 20231220_120706.jpg
    20231220_120706.jpg
    463.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 20231220_120603.jpg
    20231220_120603.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
They fit a full run and you can buy extension stands to fit any variants. Drew also does customs sometimes, so might be worth messaging him to see what's currently available and if he can do something different. All the info should be on the website.

The best thing is the magnetised front- so easy to get the figures in and out. Some people even recess the cases so they are flush with the wall. They look amazing, but way beyond my meagre DIY skills!

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Those look great! You mention possibly putting them behind glass or Perspex to keep out the dust, and I think that's a very good idea. I hate dusting my collection, which is why I always put mine behind Perspex. If you or anyone else is interested in trying their hand at building their own cabinets, complete with Perspex covers, I wrote a 'How to' guide here, since I always build my own:

Using this technique, I have made myself these over the years:

And if you're interested in seeing a more detailed look at my main loose vintage run held in one of the cabinets above, it's here:

Thanks.

Jeremy

Latest posts

Top Bottom