The Listening Post.

lejackal

Grand Master
Ouch - how is the VC one £20 more that the BS one that is coming out?
I have ordered as I want to have a complete 40th set of stuff (and then plan on cutting back massively on collecting as this seems a good place to leave it) - Also I am hunting a few Transformers - but that's another story...
This?

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
I wish I could afford that Grimlock - £1300..... It looks amazing but a little out of my league I'm afraid :)

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Drop the mike - least surprising HasLab project ever - but I'm in...

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
All the pre orders now live - 10:00 - at SAF
I've only orderd Thrawn.
Hands up who's ordering the Life Day Chewy…🙄

Last edited:

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Jeees that Retro Box is expensive - I don't recall the others being 99? Anyway ordered (because I'm a sucker). Actually I rather suspect after the Ashoka TVC wave is done I will only get the Retro figures moving forward - we will see.

lejackal

Grand Master
Jeees that Retro Box is expensive - I don't recall the others being 99? Anyway ordered (because I'm a sucker). Actually I rather suspect after the Ashoka TVC wave is done I will only get the Retro figures moving forward - we will see.
It was £74 on Hasbro, where has it at 99?

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
Ha - win some lose some - given how much I spend on toys a few quid here really doesn't touch the sides - but it does once again raise one of the main sucky realities of modern collecting - it's all about the clicks. I know it's the 21C and all that, but it is dull and annoying.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
I'm not impressed with the latest batch of pre-orders. I usually pre-order all the TVC but not this year, do we seriously need ANOTHER mando and Grogu. The only figure i have is Rex.

Latest posts

Top Bottom